Ryan Denney Playing TE

Rico

Not many I don't think.

Neufeld got most of the work (and Trafford w/ mop-up) while the Bills seemed to stick mostly with 1TE/2RB sets.

Cya

P.S. I had a question about that for anybody that can answer it as I'm not real sharp on reporting/eligibility rules.

Since Denney doesn't wear an OLineman's number, does he still have to report when he comes in eligible?

I noticed him in there a couple times, how many plays did he get?

157655[/snapback]

I'd say he was in on at least 5 or 6 plays. The losses at TE will really affect Bledsoe, he was working the TEs in alot, now with a 4th string TE starting I feel one whole weapon set is hurtin'.

Not many I don't think.

Neufeld got most of the work (and Trafford w/ mop-up) while the Bills seemed to stick mostly with 1TE/2RB sets.

Cya

P.S. I had a question about that for anybody that can answer it as I'm not real sharp on reporting/eligibility rules.

Since Denney doesn't wear an OLineman's number, does he still have to report when he comes in eligible?

157667[/snapback]

Yes Denney reported each time. He was in on @ 10-12 plays as I recall it.

Not many I don't think.

Cya

157667[/snapback]

I believe anyone who is not 1-49 or 80-89 (eligible pass receiver numbers) must report, so yes.

Imagine if he had managed to haul in that broken field goal Brian Moorman pass - I didn't see it, but it sounded like only quick defense stopped that from being 44-7.  Holy Moley

157702[/snapback]

He was open, the Browns player (whoever it was) made a nice deflection on the pass.