NFL Primetime

/dev/null

Well that is an improvement on the 15 seconds Primetime gave us last week.  We are 7-2 in our 9 games and get a combined 45 seconds the past two weeks on Primetime.

157490[/snapback]

But.. but.. but...Charlie Weis and the Pats are on.

But.. but.. but...Charlie Weis and the Pats are on.

157496[/snapback]

It's really hard to see the issue here. Good, close game between 2 teams in the playoff picture vs not close, nor well played game between one team that's playing well and another that has gotten B word slapped 2 straight weeks.

We should have won the first 2 games of the season. Then we'd get more love.

It's really hard to see the issue here.  Good, close game between 2 teams in the playoff picture vs not close, nor well played game between one team that's playing well and another that has gotten B word slapped 2 straight weeks.

We should have won the first 2 games of the season.  Then we'd get more love.

157501[/snapback]

You're right I forgot it was malcontent turned media darling Corey Dillons grudge match.

Guest Mike in So Flo

Hi Everyone. Been away for awhile. Now living in Westchester County, N.Y.

I just want to remind everyone how BIG the Oakland game is playing right now with our very slim chances of making the playoffs (EVEN IF we win out!!!). If we lose next week in Cinci, then we have no one to blame. But if we do win, and cakewalk through San Fransissyco, then Paul Tagliabaloney and his network cronies have done it to us again...yes, again.

I think the only thing that would make some you jokers happy is if the whole show was devoted to the Bills. Don't you get sick and tired of the "woo is us" stuff. There are 32 teams to talk about. Not everyone in country loves the Bills as much as we do.