Mangenius out in Cleveland. Anyone want him to be our DC?

As much as I would like to see a new DC in town, I doubt it happens. Gailey will stick with his man for at least one more year. Also, I doubt Wilson would pay what it takes to get one of those DC's in here. They would commond about as much as Gailey is getting. Face it, we're stuck with Edwards through 2011 if not longer.

As much as I would like to see a new DC in town, I doubt it happens. Gailey will stick with his man for at least one more year. Also, I doubt Wilson would pay what it takes to get one of those DC's in here. They would commond about as much as Gailey is getting. Face it, we're stuck with Edwards through 2011 if not longer.

This!

Yup

I think he would be a great DC but I agree it will not happen. The upper management team does not "know" him personally and they want their own people....even though they are inferior. Gailey probably does not want him or does not want to fire GE yet.

Mangini is a very good DC and he consistently knows how to at least compete and beat Belichik......he crushed the Pats this year. That is right his teams actually beat the Pats evven when they stink like in NY and Cleveland.