New uniforms next season?

Why does it bother people when we discuss uniforms? You see the thread title...stay away if you don't like it. It's the off-season. There will be thousands of threads on the draft and free agency. Not a big deal. NO ONE is saying new uniforms will change the team or that we prefer new unis over better players. Lighten up a bit.

Because traditionally, if the product on the field does not improve, a team usually changes the uniforms to generate revenue.

The team isn't doing it, so let's change the outfits so that everyone has to spend their money on new merchandise.

Kinda like the Sabres....

...don't get me wrong, I love the fact they finally went back to tradition. Best move since bringing Drury and Briere on the team.

But discussing new uniforms before placing a great product on the field is kind of like talking about what kind of wrapping paper would like on a turd?

"No, I think it should be pink". "No, green!"

It doesn't matter what color paper you gift wrap your turds in.

It's still a hot, steaming, pile of poop.

Edited by Red

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why does it bother people when we discuss uniforms? You see the thread title...stay away if you don't like it. It's the off-season. There will be thousands of threads on the draft and free agency. Not a big deal. NO ONE is saying new uniforms will change the team or that we prefer new unis over better players. Lighten up a bit.

Nucci, you have been around here long enough to know, certain posters like to take any opportunity to flex their "masculinity" over other posters...they come to a Bills message board every day, simply to criticize anyone who doesn't hate as much as they do... :thumbsup: It's been that way for a while...

These uniforms look like they're meant for the circus. I'd love to revert to the standing Buffalo. Otherwise, I refuse to sign on for uniforms that make us look like Bozo the Clown and the Pats look like Captain America. No way.

See we've had a sucky team for so long we think a change of unis to "the good ole days" is miraculously make them a good team or even make a damn difference or make them worth watching. I'm watching football not a fashion show. How many games did they wear the throwbacks and still suck the past few years. Hey, but they looked good. :rolleyes:

You're right. Changing the uniforms does nothing but sell more jerseys. And, when the uniforms look like a highlighter made it with a box of crayons, I'm wondering how many the team can actually sell. If this change happens, we'd really look the part...