My thoughts on the game.

_BiB_

Bledsoe suited up.

Cut him. Bledsoe sucks. Win or lose, it's on him. Ain't no "Drew" in team.

Willis didn't score four.

Cut him. He didn't handle that handoff too well, did he?

Nate fumbled a punt.

Cut April. Screw it, cut all of them.

Defense allowed 20 yards entire game.

Cut them all. Shouldn't allow any. Should have had 21 defensive points. Cut them all.

Guest Guest_ICE_*

WE !@#$ING LOST, WHAT ARE YOU NUTZ, WE SUCK, THE WHOLE TEAM SUCKS

I'M OUT OF ORDER? THIS WHOLE SEASON IS OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!!

WHERE'S MY MEDS???????

I'M AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have thoughts? I thought the medication was going to stop that.

157170[/snapback]

Just a parody on Darin's football LAMPs. He's in a bar sitting between a hung over polar bear and Nanook the Eskimo drinking at 6 in the morning in order to watch a game. Credibility?

Sheesh.

Oh...cut the polar bear. He never gets his shoulders right, and his footwork sucks. Cut him.

Don't forget, TV is deadweight on this team.  Three big plays?  Sheesh, we could get that out of Luke McCown

157188[/snapback]

We'll NEVER win a Super Bowl with TV. Cut him. Gone. Dead weight.

Start radio. But only radio with tubes.

Sattlelite?

Cut him. Bench NASA.

Realistically, though...you look at this game, you see 20 yards offense by the Browns, you see -12 net yards passing by the Browns, you see five turnovers by the Browns...and you see a score of 37-7? That's embarrassing; that should have been a score of 51-0 or 58-0. The reason it wasn't...Bledsoe, obviously. He only manages to convert one turnover into points (and that wouldn't have even happened if Evans hadn't had the presence of mind to bail him out with that great after-the-catch run). He only completes 44% of his passes, his passes are inaccurate all day, he can't even break 100 yards passing...hell, he can't even hand off properly to his running backs! The Bills needed today seven sacks and five turnovers to beat a horrible team by only 30 points, where a good team would have beat them by 40 or 50...so really, they actually lost again. The Bills suck, and always will with Bledsoe at QB.

(Wow. It really, really hurts my head, thinking like ICE. :()

Realistically, though...you look at this game, you see 20 yards offense by the Browns, you see -12 net yards passing by the Browns, you see five turnovers by the Browns...and you see a score of 37-7?  That's embarrassing; that should have been a score of 51-0 or 58-0.  The reason it wasn't...Bledsoe, obviously.  He only manages to convert one turnover into points (and that wouldn't have even happened if Evans hadn't had the presence of mind to bail him out with that great after-the-catch run).  He only completes 44% of his passes, his passes are inaccurate all day, he can't even break 100 yards passing...hell, he can't even hand off properly to his running backs!  The Bills needed today seven sacks and five turnovers to beat a horrible team by only 30 points, where a good team would have beat them by 40 or 50...so really, they actually lost again.  The Bills suck, and always will with Bledsoe at QB.

(Wow.  It really, really hurts my head, thinking like ICE.  :()

157251[/snapback]

You have to get into a theme and a rythm. It's all about rythm. Quit being intellectual about it. Thinking never stopped Ice.

Realistically, though...you look at this game, you see 20 yards offense by the Browns, you see -12 net yards passing by the Browns, you see five turnovers by the Browns...and you see a score of 37-7?  That's embarrassing; that should have been a score of 51-0 or 58-0.  The reason it wasn't...Bledsoe, obviously.  He only manages to convert one turnover into points (and that wouldn't have even happened if Evans hadn't had the presence of mind to bail him out with that great after-the-catch run).  He only completes 44% of his passes, his passes are inaccurate all day, he can't even break 100 yards passing...hell, he can't even hand off properly to his running backs!  The Bills needed today seven sacks and five turnovers to beat a horrible team by only 30 points, where a good team would have beat them by 40 or 50...so really, they actually lost again.  The Bills suck, and always will with Bledsoe at QB.

(Wow.  It really, really hurts my head, thinking like ICE.  <_<)

157251[/snapback]

Did we win ICE? I mean Tom?:unsure:

Did we win ICE? I mean Tom?<_<

157323[/snapback]

No, sadly, we lost. the Bills are now 7-6. Not 13-0. Only 13-0 at this point, scoring 650 points in the season thus far, with no points scored against you makes you a true team in the NFL.

If you can't understand that, you are not a fan. It's never about a season, or a run-it's all about what I can complain about regards to the last game. True sports teams do whatever I want them to do, at any given instant, because I'm the only true fan here. Everyone else is stupid. This turn around shows no coaching, no management and certainly no character because no one besides me knows anything about football. After all, I was the one who chased TD down in the parking lot and made an ass of myself.

Cut him. Gone. Dead weight.

After all, I was the one who chased TD down in the parking lot and made an ass of myself.

157360[/snapback]

I was laughing along reading this up until this point, which stunned me. Can you fill me in on that story? He did that for real? I missed that one.

Yes, no matter how he tried to be polite and get away from me I wasn't going to let him go until I had it established that he knew nothing of football, and his words to me that the Bills would get better were secret information only he and I would know. But only if he listened to me.

Damn, gotta give Ice credit. It's hard to be this stupid.