Carimi

Romeus is a steal after the 5th round, and with his injury history he may very well drop that far. He played well late this season leading me to believe he is getting closer to 100%

Romeus had a season-ending ACL-tear his first game back after early-season his back injury - there's some talk of him petitioning the NCAA for another year or eligibility...

Romeus Injury

IMHO he'll be lucky to be drafted at all (back surgery last season, now torn ACL), but I'd burn a 6th or 7th round pick on him (a former 1st-round prospect) - that couldn't turn out any worse than, say, a Kyle Calloway. B-)

Here is my dream scenario.....

- Buffalo gets the 2nd pick

- Buffalo trades down to the 5-6 pick.....picks up at least an additional 2nd

- Buffalo selects Bowers or Darius

- Buffalo trades up with their 2nd and 3rd round selections to move up and take Carimi.....if necessary BOTH of their 2nd round selections.

- I love the thought of Bell, Levitre, Wood, Urbik, and Carimi......that is a big road grating, pass protecting, viable NFL offensive line.

i dream of two trade downs and possibly picking up 3 2nd rounders and an extra 3rd thus giving us a first rounder, 3 2nds and two 3rds. if we draft smart like we did with wood, levitre and byrd we could end up with 3 more players of that caliber. i would also trade one of those 2nds for another first rounder in the 2013 draft. this is what the pats would do.

i dream of two trade downs and possibly picking up 3 2nd rounders and an extra 3rd thus giving us a first rounder, 3 2nds and two 3rds. if we draft smart like we did with wood, levitre and byrd we could end up with 3 more players of that caliber. i would also trade one of those 2nds for another first rounder in the 2013 draft. this is what the pats would do.

I dream of getting Cam Newton - makes everyone in front better (see Ben Rothlesberger, Vick...)