Count how many times.....

Simon

Too high means that it touched his face mask which it did not. Too low and it would be in Willi's crotch. Sorry but that was Willis' fault.

I already know you're sorry. But that doesn't change the fact that it was a bad handoff because he stuck it in his chest instead of the basket.

he allergic to the ball? the ball hot? what?..........

lmao......I don't know why

Ask Emmit Smith, Curtis Martin or Barry Sanders. They are some of the surest-handed backs in the history of the NFL and they hardly ever switched the ball over, regardless of where defenders were.

I'm sorry, but if there is any deliberation over who was to blame on a given play - Drew or Willis - I think that we are obligated to blame Drew by default. In fact, if Drew is within a ten yard radius of ANY mishap - even if it's a defensive issue and Drew is on the sideline - then in my mind that is clearly a Bledsoe issue.

I think that we are obligated to blame Drew by default. In fact, if Drew is within a ten yard radius of ANY mishap.....then in my mind that is clearly a Bledsoe issue.

Speak for yourself. Maybe that's your agenda, but I'm not interested.

The ball sucks. Cut him. Gone.

157229[/snapback]

Dude, you are on a RAMPAGE......What's your take on the janitorial staff at RWS? I heard they don't scrub the dookie off the toilet rims very efficiently. What say you?

It looked to me like Willis hesitated for some reason before getting the ball... maybe saw something ahead of him he didn't like??? I put that one on him.

157226[/snapback]

I'd like to see another replay, but to me, it looked like Willis bent low and as you said, hesitated a blink. I think Drew expected his stance to be a few inches higher. Bledsoe, as most QB's, expect the RB to be in a certain position to take the handoff. Willis was already into his run.

I wouldn't worry about it. The guy has what, six games? Pretty minor transgression for essentially a rookie.

Oh, forgot. Cut both of them.

Sorry but that was Willis' fault.

157070[/snapback]

A RB needs to make sure he has a handle before he gets too far ahead of himself reading blocks or the D. Ideally, as Simon said, the ball should hit the RB in the basket. Practically, this is a professional RB who should be able to adjust and take a clean handoff - even if it's a little high - as long as the QB puts the ball in front of him. WM needs to make the adjustment to take the handoff - it's on Willis.

Dude, you are on a RAMPAGE......What's your take on the janitorial staff at RWS? I heard they don't scrub the dookie off the toilet rims very efficiently.  What say you?

157234[/snapback]

Cut them. All of them. Blue water runs out WAY too early. Can't ever win a Super Bowl without plenty of blue water. Dead weight. Gone.