Ralph and our FO

buffalo_bills

It can't be more obvious what the needs of this team are. In fact, we've had the same needs for years. After next sunday, the offseason officialy starts for us. I want to see Buddy go out there, and make some big FA signings, and draft the right guys to win. Don't tell me it can't be done in 1 year, because if KC and Tampa could do it, so can we. Wake up guys. We havn't made it to the playoffs in 10 !@#$ING years, now 11. I don't care if you have to negotiate 20 hours with someone, i want a max effort from Ralph and our FO to make us a championship team. We have not been getting this effort by the FO, and this is the result. I see a lot of potential with the guys we have now, but its not nearly enough to beat elite teams, just like we saw today. Buddy, please.

I do not care about the amount of free agents i care about the quality and position.

We need a decent veteran offensive linemen.......a Tight End that actually needs to be gamed planned for a bit.....if we fill those two spots and rely on a defensive draft along with a early selection at OT then that would make for a decent offseason......

Pay the fricken money to get a decent Tight End

It can't be more obvious what the needs of this team are. In fact, we've had the same needs for years. After next sunday, the offseason officialy starts for us. I want to see Buddy go out there, and make some big FA signings, and draft the right guys to win. Don't tell me it can't be done in 1 year, because if KC and Tampa could do it, so can we. Wake up guys. We havn't made it to the playoffs in 10 !@#$ING years, now 11. I don't care if you have to negotiate 20 hours with someone, i want a max effort from Ralph and our FO to make us a championship team. We have not been getting this effort by the FO, and this is the result. I see a lot of potential with the guys we have now, but its not nearly enough to beat elite teams, just like we saw today. Buddy, please.

If we think back to this past off-season, Buddy Nix said that we weren't going to be able to fill all the holes in one draft. I'd like to think we added some quality guys this past April. We have picked up a few free agents off waivers this season that will hopefully pan out in the future. This coming off-season we need to add some more pieces to the puzzle through FA signings and a decent draft. I don't see us in the playoffs until 2012 because of the strength of this division. In the mean time we need to build strong lines and beef up the Line-backing crew.

groundhog day at tsw

Yup - same thing after every loss . . .

Have you not been paying attention?

Nix has said he will build from the draft, not free agency.

Draft the right guys to win? You don't think that is what they are trying to do?

They just don't seem to be able to. Nix has not made a believer out of me so far with Spiller as his first marquee pick.

Buddy Nix will be asleep when the FA period begins. And on a similar note he looks like he was sleeping during his first draft too. :thumbdown:

If that happens again. I'm done with the Bills. I'm not coming back till New ownership takes over and cleans house...

Tht's worked real well for Washington, Oakland, Dallas to name a few. What the Bills need to do is draft top notch picks with their first three picks, then sign a couple FA picks to fill some holes. Maybe one top level FA for LB. The rest, you draft or sign young FA. Foorball players careers are ofte ntoo short. By the time a guy is good enough t obecome a top FA, his career is often about over.

I want to see Buddy go out there, and make some big FA signings,