We have a LT and a capable QB

Dragonborn10

Defense , defense , defense. This Bills team has proven all year (except w/ TE) that it can put up points even against good defensive teams. The need for a tight end isn't a priority , since Nelson has stepped up somewhat. Nick Fairley , Da'quan Bowers , or even Robert Quinn should be our main targets.

I agree but the fact of the matter is we still have the same needs as we did last year this time. Some positions may be prioritized differently but we still have the same needs. We have to address needs in free agency as well as the draft. We seriously lack veteran leadership. I like Bowers, Fairley and Quinn in the first round as well, I just don't want to sit through another off season where needs aren't aggressivesly addressed.

Dude seriously? Bell is not the answer and Locker sucks I'd rather Mallett. OT DL OLB that's what we need.

Bell is fine at LT. He can't play RT. Drafting an OT in the first round at this point would be a waste. Mallett is horrible. He is terribly immobile with a slow release. Locker has all the tools to develop into a great QB and Fitzy will be a decent mentor.

Please don't get me wrong I would be happy with front 7 defensive line help and I qualified my TE comments by saying he had to have superstar potential. If there is not a TE like Vernon Davis available then defense defense defense. Just please don't draft another slow white dude like Derek Fine in the middle rounds to address the TE position.

Bell is a decent pass protector but he's weak at run blocking. Drafting a TE in the first round seems pretty stupid to me. Merry Christmas.

I think Bell is a more then capable run blocker. Our line was doing great at everything that was asked of them even with a revolving right tackle. I like our "O" line with Bell Wood Hang LaV and Wrotto (Urbik makes more sense). I would even like to see this line next year with Bell Wood Hang Urbik and Lav playing all year together. Three top prospects from one draft all together to build a strong future in Wood Urbik and LaV, what is so wrong with that??

Bell is fine at LT. He can't play RT. Drafting an OT in the first round at this point would be a waste. Mallett is horrible. He is terribly immobile with a slow release. Locker has all the tools to develop into a great QB and Fitzy will be a decent mentor.

Please don't get me wrong I would be happy with front 7 defensive line help and I qualified my TE comments by saying he had to have superstar potential. If there is not a TE like Vernon Davis available then defense defense defense. Just please don't draft another slow white dude like Derek Fine in the middle rounds to address the TE position.

I think we build up the lines in the first 4 rounds of the draft no matter what and maybe get a QB in round 5 or 6 like Johnson from Texas A&M that guy has a gun and can make all the NFL throws just needs a strong Mentor (Fitz) to follow and teach him how to read defenses.

Shawn Nelson was suppose to be a great deal in the 4th round when we picked him up . Unfortunately with his migraine thing going on & his suspension this year his development has bees slower than expected .

Taking a TE in the first round & passing on a stud defensive player like Fairly or the kid from Ala (if there) with all of the other positions that need filling would be a Jauronian type pick !!!

The offense is doing much better disspite not having a great TE , plus they haven't had a chance to check out the other 2 TE they just brought in . Go with defense in the first round like we did when we got Bruce & if history can repeat itself next year we may have an outside chance at the play offs !!!

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Locker sucks and there are no first round tight ends in this draft. Defense, Defense, Defense!!!! (and some O-line Depth, and maybe a mid round corner). :thumbsup:

:worthy::thumbsup: AMEN ... we need some real terrors on defense who just eat and spit out offensive players. Getting a top DE or LB will only improve the play of players like Moats, Poz, Carrington ... add in big Kyle and suddenly we are looking really good!

Defense Should be our 1st pick. We need an impact player in the front 7. Preferably a pass rusher. In the second round go RT we still need a tackle on the offensive line. In the 3rd and 4th rounds reinvest in the D again.

The only need we should go after on the offensive side is RT. We need another tackle on the O-line. Tight end is a need but we could fill that by picking up a blocking tightend in free agency and use Stupar (And Nelson) as a receiving threat (Tight end being a need but RT and Front 7 being more important and pressing).

Pretty much we need a RT more then we need a tightend and Other picks including our number 1 need to go towards the defensive side of the ball.