Thanks Mr Salvatore

Bufcomments

The fact that a local businessman had to fork over the money for 7,000 to 8,000 seats that local fans wouldn't buy tells the world a lot about the "dedication" of Bills fans. Consider: It's a holiday weekend, it's the last home game of the season and it's a game against (arguably) the best team in the league. Yet it wasn't a sellout until a businessman decided to buy one of every 10 seats in the stadium. Way to go Buffalo.

The fact that a local businessman had to fork over the money for 7,000 to 8,000 seats that local fans wouldn't buy tells the world a lot about the "dedication" of Bills fans. Consider: It's a holiday weekend, it's the last home game of the season and it's a game against (arguably) the best team in the league. Yet it wasn't a sellout until a businessman decided to buy one of every 10 seats in the stadium. Way to go Buffalo.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Very eloquent and ever-so clever. However, it doesn't address the fact that the local fans didn't sell out the stadium. You'd think the game was in Jacksonville or something.

Very eloquent and ever-so clever. However, it doesn't address the fact that the local fans didn't sell out the stadium. You'd think the game was in Jacksonville or something.

i reckon american christmas spending probably doesn't leave a lot of extra bread for the bills game. i think bills fan's record of support speaks for itself. one non-sellout does not a trend make. if people have the entertainment money to spend on the bills they will. i bet next season sees an increase in season ticket sales.

i am personally amazed that an economically depressed area continually supports the bills to the extent that they do. i'm thankful to everyone who spends their hard-earned bucks on the bills. i live thousands of miles away, watch games for free online, and buy a jersey from the gift shop once in awhile. i'd buy bonds if that idea ever got rolling.

The reasons you listed are why it wasn't a sellout.

i take deep offense to that remark

now if you called me a stinking mick that would be fine

Hey, I took a shot. "Meathead" was Polish on All in the Family.

The reasons you listed are why it wasn't a sellout.

I was thinking the same thing.

Thank you Mr Salvatore. God bless Ya.

Now everybody will see the Bills upset the Patsies.

That's right the Bills will win. I called the Jets game in NYC this year, my only pick of last year.

This year my extra Christmas special pick is Bills 31- Pats 30.

Remember where u read it first :).

Go Bills.

Big D

I know I said it earlier this week, but today is the game.

Thanks again Mr Salvatore! :D

On our next trip to New York for a Bills game we are staying at Salvatore's Grand Hotel. Someone tell me how close is Duffs to Sal's place?

Well there are 3 Duff's locations near Buffalo. I think the closest one to where you are saying is the Depew location:

550 Dick Rd, Depew, NY 14225

I've never been to that one. It looks to be about 10 minutes or so (by car) from the hotel.

The original location on Sheridan Drive isn't much further, actually. I've always like this Duff's a bit better than the one in Orchard Park.

3651 Sheridan Dr, Amherst, New York 14226

Finally, there is a Duff's right near The Ralph, in Orchard Park. If you don't get to another Duff's it's worth going to. But IMO, on game day you may not get their finest service or food. But it ain't bad, that's for sure.

3090 Orchard Park Road, Buffalo, NY 14224-4639 (Duff's Famous Wings of Orchard Park)