How many points do we out score NE

mead107

Moats knocks Brady out on the first play, the D hangs a shutout on the Pats while scoring thrice on turnovers. Spiller takes two to the house, the O scores three more times, one of them being by Brohm who's in for the 4th quarter mopping up.

Hey, it's Christmas time. A guy can dream about more than sugar plums, can't he?

I honestly think that we will lose 21-35 but it won't be as bad as the score. I honestly see the game going down like this the Bills stay within 7 points of New England but in the end the Pats* score a late TD to ice the game.

All in all I just don't see us winning. Our D is going to give up a bunch of points and our O can only keep up for so long. The Pats* D sucks but they have the ability to play well for spurts. All in all I trust New England's D to stop our O then our D to stop New England's O.

I think our D is going to have to do three things to stop the Pats* 1- Force a turnover or two 2- Force Field Goals instead of giving up TD's in the redzone. and 3- Get a pass rush.

I just don't see our D doing those things.

Moats knocks Brady out on the first play, the D hangs a shutout on the Pats while scoring thrice on turnovers. Spiller takes two to the house, the O scores three more times, one of them being by Brohm who's in for the 4th quarter mopping up.

Hey, it's Christmas time. A guy can dream about more than sugar plums, can't he?

The Legend Killer strikes again!!!!