Bills in Thanksgiving game???

aussiew

Id rather save my Thanksgiving for Thanksgiving and watch the Bills on Sunday. This team takes me away from my family enough, I dont need it on T day.

My nieces had the TV on Cinderella while the Cowboys game was on this year......It was horrible. At least if it's the Bills, I know the game will be on!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My nieces had the TV on Cinderella while the Cowboys game was on this year......It was horrible. At least if it's the Bills, I know the game will be on!

I have never heard anyone call Romo Cinderella, plus, wasn't he hurt already and Kitna in? :D

Edited by jboyst62

Aside from the divisional games and assuming the formula stays the same for 2011:

Home: Skins, Eagles, KC, Denver, (AFC South 4th place) Houston as it stands right now.

Away: Cowboys, Giants, Oakland, San Diego, (AFC North 4th place) Cincy most likely.

The Bills will not be playing the Chargers & Raiders on the road next season, the NFL made a new ruling on teams travelling to the west coast.

Here it is:

Travel Note regarding teams in the AFC West and NFC West:

Although it doesnt affect the schedule rotation policy, THE NFL made an announcement in 2009 that in future years, teams will travel to either Kansas City and San Diego OR to Oakland and Denver when playing the entire AFC West, and to San Francisco and Arizona OR to Seattle and St. Louis when playing the entire NFC West. This does not affect the rotation of divisions or the games against like finishers within the conference, but can and does affect teams playing the AFC and NFC West in a given year.

Edited by Mark Vader