Looking for a good Bills bar in Ft. Lauderdale

aussiew

I'll be spending Christmas in Hallendale Beach (just south of Ft. Lauderdale) and naturally, I can't miss my Bills game. I'm not sure if I trust the map at bb dot com any more because they aren't always updated.

Can anyone help me out by recommending a place to watch with other Bills fans?

I'll be spending Christmas in Hallendale Beach (just south of Ft. Lauderdale) and naturally, I can't miss my Bills game. I'm not sure if I trust the map at bb dot com any more because they aren't always updated.

Let's find some place close to your hotel so you don't have to drive far. I have both of my boys, (born and bread South Floridians so they have the scars), my brother and poor nephew who we are trying to convert, (poor because he's a Dolphan right now, but we put the Bills hat on him weekly and pray).

I will try to convince Dave in Broward (DIB), to come as well since we have never met in all these years. Alternatively we could meet in Davie, Daves territoy, and we could watch at the Quarterdeck, what say you Dave?

Bru's Room (SR 441 & Sample Road in Margate) used to be a pretty good place to watch Bills games. Haven't been there in a few years since I moved to My Yami Lakes. Good wings though!

Let's find some place close to your hotel so you don't have to drive far. I have both of my boys, (born and bread South Floridians so they have the scars), my brother and poor nephew who we are trying to convert, (poor because he's a Dolphan right now, but we put the Bills hat on him weekly and pray).

I will try to convince Dave in Broward (DIB), to come as well since we have never met in all these years. Alternatively we could meet in Davie, Daves territoy, and we could watch at the Quarterdeck, what say you Dave?

We're staying at the Best Western at Hallandale Beach. I'll have to drop off my BF at Haulover Beach first (he's not a football fan). Then I can head out - but can't go too far.

I'm just the opposite now. I call ahead on Sundays and ask if they have the game on. If they do I don't go.

Needless to say, everyone at the bar is grateful.

CrappyPappy is ALIVE!

How ya doing?

Hangin in there Deano how you been? Are you still up in St. Augustine?

Still here.

Enjoy watching the game with Aussie and the others.

Do you think Chan will Run The Ball? :rolleyes:

Still here.

Enjoy watching the game with Aussie and the others.

Do you think Chan will Run The Ball? :rolleyes:

I don't know if we have a big enough Back to "just run the damned ball" but between Fred and C.J. I think we have to.

By the way, I don't understand how our Harvard educated QB can't get the slide down straight (head first could get you killed!). Then again head first could get you first downs.....BRILLIANT!!! Is that man Irish?!!!

We're loving this years Bills and so are the oldtimers.

Happy hollidays and Merry Xmas to all!!!