Well well well

sullim4

Nope I didn't, I have lost my passion for this team and no matter how well Fitz plays and carries this team I can't get it back with this dysfunctional franchise....granted the field goals attempted were 48-61-53-48 yards, Josh Scobie of the Jags makes all those, even Lindell makes 3-4. If the Dolphins have even a half way decent QB behind center instead of Chad Henne, they win that game. This game typifies how Bills fans perceive their team,..."oh yeah great win over a hated division rival, great defensive effort"....only problem is the Dolphins suck worse then the Bills. The Bills have the worst run defense in the NFL and yet the phins couldn't run the ball against them.

The Bills are in a no win situation ATM and should be evaluating what they have in Brian Brohm and Brown as they already know Fitz can get the job done as starter.The bills should be playing backups at every position they can to see who to keep and get rid of next year.

You guys just keep gushing about Chan Gailey and Ryan Fitzpatrick and try to understand.... why wasn't this man named starter in the off season....why did it take 6-8 real games before Gailey knew and understood what he had in Fred Jackson? If he had known then, what the fans all knew about Fred, would he have even drafted CJ Spiller? He had last years game tapes, all off season, pre-season to evaluate his players. How could they go into the season with Cornell Green at RT, with Edwards as starting QB?. The O line played pretty good against Miami considering so many starters were injured, what does that tell you. I think you guys give Gailey more credit then he deserves, the ONLY guy on this team playing great is Fitz, and if he gets injured.... its game over!

So far the bills have beaten Detroit 4-10, Cincy 3-11, Cleveland 5-9, Miami 7-7 big woop! Now granted they played well against some good teams... but still managed to lose those games, just like bad teams do.

OTOH, should the Bills beat the Patriots this week, then that would be a victory to celebrate.... that win over Brady-Belichick would be worth losing a draft position for...

So if the other team has better players they win the game? Obviously our QB and K were better so we won. Outstanding observation.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralph has slowed down, though he's still light years faster than most whose birth year was 1918, where they're generally on the shady side of the astroturf. God bless him. We should all be grateful for what he's done for Buffalo. He could have moved the team years ago when lucrative offers were out there. So what if he looks like Timmy from Southpark - he's still pretty sharp.

BTW - is that Clint Eastwood in the red hat behind Ralph? I know Ralph is a Ford Taurus man. Thought maybe he saw Clint's movie "Gran Torino" and got in touch with Clint to compare Fords and reminisce about the Model T.

There are many like that here. Obviously very young and do not have older parents or grandparents.

Yep it's sad, I went up to Rachacha a couple of weeks ago to get my 84 year old Mom and bring her back down here to South Florida (she has Alsheimers). My Uncle, 88 (25 missions as a B17 tail gunner in WW2), and Aunt 86, the bionic woman (both hips, both knees double up top but still ticking), and my Aunt on Grand Island who is the greatest Bills fans I know were all in attendance and you know what, they're all positive as hell about this team. Everybody loves the young guns, they all love Fitz, and they think that Chan and Buddy are the second coming (hope springs eternal).

Mind you they have all seen the Bills since day one, and they have lived through the AFL champinionships of the 60's, the dreadful 70's (which they dragged me through as a young lad freezing my butt off in newly christened "Rich Stadium"), to the 80's that weren't much better but showed hope at times.

Then came the late 80's/early 90's and the glory years. My kids and many of you grew up during this time and had not suffered before. Now you're suffering and those of you who can take the simple pleasure of a Bills win over the hated fish can join me and mine in a cheers to the Buffalo Bills for this weeks victory, and hope that they will bring us all a nice present in the next game against the Brady Bunch.

So don't denigrate Ralph, if it wasn't for him all these years we wouldn't have a team in New York State, (almost said Western NY but then remembered we're the only team in NY, Thanks for reminding me again Aunt Charlotte on G.I.). Yes he's old but as time goes on we will all, by the grace of God, get to that age ourselves. He has been loyal to us as a region, he has always kept his promise to not leave us when the sirens called from L.A., etc.

Give him, and all of those old fans that he represents, a little respect. If it wasn't for them and him we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

BadDad

Yep it's sad, I went up to Rachacha a couple of weeks ago to get my 84 year old Mom and bring her back down here to South Florida (she has Alsheimers). My Uncle, 88 (25 missions as a B17 tail gunner in WW2), and Aunt 86, the bionic woman (both hips, both knees double up top but still ticking), and my Aunt on Grand Island who is the greatest Bills fans I know were all in attendance and you know what, they're all positive as hell about this team. Everybody loves the young guns, they all love Fitz, and they think that Chan and Buddy are the second coming (hope springs eternal).

Mind you they have all seen the Bills since day one, and they have lived through the AFL champinionships of the 60's, the dreadful 70's (which they dragged me through as a young lad freezing my butt off in newly christened "Rich Stadium"), to the 80's that weren't much better but showed hope at times.

Then came the late 80's/early 90's and the glory years. My kids and many of you grew up during this time and had not suffered before. Now you're suffering and those of you who can take the simple pleasure of a Bills win over the hated fish can join me and mine in a cheers to the Buffalo Bills for this weeks victory, and hope that they will bring us all a nice present in the next game against the Brady Bunch.

So don't denigrate Ralph, if it wasn't for him all these years we wouldn't have a team in New York State, (almost said Western NY but then remembered we're the only team in NY, Thanks for reminding me again Aunt Charlotte on G.I.). Yes he's old but as time goes on we will all, by the grace of God, get to that age ourselves. He has been loyal to us as a region, he has always kept his promise to not leave us when the sirens called from L.A., etc.

Give him, and all of those old fans that he represents, a little respect. If it wasn't for them and him we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

BadDad

Bravo! I applaud your post, sir!:worthy:

What in the world is wrong with you? why would you say something like that? Just rude and classless. :thumbdown:

What is your problem? I'm stating the obvious, if it bothers you, then don't come here. I've said many times that RW holds this team back and I cant wait for Jim Kelly's ownership group to take over. Since the old !@#$er wont sell, then I have to root for his demise.

I'm sorry but Ralph looks really, really, REALLY old. Not a flattering clip of him shuffling into the press conference.

This first comment I made was not intended in anyway to be disrespectful. It was stating the obvious. Living outside of Buffalo for the past 30 years I don't see much at all of RW. Just an occasional press conference clip. I was simply surprised at how frail he looks. And yes I understand he is 92. I just picture him in my mind as he looked back in the 70s and 80s. That short video shot of him was a jolt.

Edited by Mr. T