Special QBs make WR & OL look better = Fritz

Mr. T

First, let me begin by saying that last year at this time I thought Fritz was not even worthy of being a third string QB on a bad team. I thought he was "aweful". When the Bills chose him to replace Edwards after week 2 I thought the Bills would be lucky to win 1 or 2 games. Like many I'll admit I was dead wrong. And not only that I'm beginning to see him as possibly being one of those few QBs that makes everyone around him much better.

Exhibit A - How much better does this OL look since Fritz took over from Edwards. The players have pretty much been the same, but they don't look the same. They had a reputation as one of the worst lines in the league. Now all of a sudden not many people are screaming for a new LT. Bell looks pretty decent now.

Exhibit B - Four unknown WRs looked liked seasoned veterans today. Stevie Johnson looks like a pro bowler, David Nelson looks like a solid #2 WR. Donald Jones solid. These same guys were unable to get open for Trent. These guys benefited from single coverage because Evans was supposedly being double covered. Lee doesn't play, and they all look better. Hmmmm, maybe Fritz had something to do with that.

Exhibit C - The team as a whole looked to be pretty pathetic at the beginning of the season. Now no one wants to play against this team.

I am really beginning to see Fritz as that unique type of player that makes everyone else look so much better. I just hope that this doesn't end anytime soon.

Well when the QB can help the OL with blocking reads and checks off to a play to beat the D alignment makes all the difference in the world. Fitz does just like Peyton and Marcia pointing out position of defenders. One thing Chan and Buddy hopefully are learning we DO NOT need a QB we have other more pressing needs on this team at this time.

Well when the QB can help the OL with blocking reads and checks off to a play to beat the D alignment makes all the difference in the world. Fitz does just like Peyton and Marcia pointing out position of defenders. One thing Chan and Buddy hopefully are learning we DO NOT need a QB we have other more pressing needs on this team at this time.

This, Fitz is the man. And he is the BEST Qb we've had since Kelly. Better than Flootie, beter then Bleedslow.

This, Fitz is the man. And he is the BEST Qb we've had since Kelly. Better than Flootie, beter then Bleedslow.

It is almost impossible to argue against that. He has been making some incredible throws for months. The knock on him before was his accuracy, but he's been remarkable this season.

Imagine him the way he has played this season but with a real TE to throw to. I'm hoping Chandler evolves into a player, he's the first TE they've had in years that actually looks like an NFL TE.

It is almost impossible to argue against that. He has been making some incredible throws for months. The knock on him before was his accuracy, but he's been remarkable this season.

Imagine him the way he has played this season but with a real TE to throw to. I'm hoping Chandler evolves into a player, he's the first TE they've had in years that actually looks like an NFL TE.

In a new offense he didn't really have the luxury of playing in OTAs, training camp and pre-season with the starters, missing two games, very little running game for the most part, no TE, a OL that gives him two seconds to throw instead of 3-4, and injuries all over the place, and a defense that rarely gave him the ball in good field position, usually playing from behind. He's actually been remarkable, bad throws and all.

In a new offense he didn't really have the luxury of playing in OTAs, training camp and pre-season with the starters, missing two games, very little running game for the most part, no TE, a OL that gives him two seconds to throw instead of 3-4, and injuries all over the place, and a defense that rarely gave him the ball in good field position, usually playing from behind. He's actually been remarkable, bad throws and all.

Dude's thrown 21 TD to 11 INT. He's Completing almost 60% of his passes.

And people want to draft an unknown entity.