Chan Gailey has done it again.

The only thing you need to know about Gailey is the play call that resulted in SJ's drop of the TD in OT against the Steelers. It was the best play call I've seen all year. Against a great defense at just the right time. A run formation that we'd shown earlier and run out of each time. Gailey is a master at setting up plays for later on. That play completely fooled the Steelers. Not something you usually see against a LeBeau defense.

These posts suggesting he doesn't know what he's doing in OT are ridiculous. Bottom line is he had his team in position to win two of them and was moving the ball in the third. SJ's drop and Lindell's miss cannot be blamed on Gailey. He should get the credit he deserves for getting them in position to even make those plays in the first place.

GO BILLS!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO when the Skins don't players don't execute, it's the coach's fault. When the Bills blow 3 OT games (80% pass plays vs. 53% the rest of the season), the coaching was perfect but the execution was flawed.

Who said "perfect?" I said the team was in position to win all 3 games and in 2 of them, 1 player had the chance to win the game but came up small (nevermind the Ravens game-it doesn't help your argument). I can't speak for the Skins' losses, except for the players blowing the EP against the Bucs, that would have sent it to OT.

We have Fitzpatrick at QB, a bunch of scrubs at WR (except evans, who is inconsequential), a very patchwork OL, no TE's to speak of, a div. 3 RB, and CJ Spiller, and somehow we move the ball. Got nearly 200 on the ground, and Fitz has td passes in 14 straight games.

Admit it, one and all. Chan Gailey knows how to run an offense. Give us a couple years to get a defense, and get ready for the playoffs.

I disagree with your dismissal of the talent on this team. Scrubs for WR except Evans? You may have that backwards. A div. 3 RB? Yeah that is one of the best decision making RB's in the league, guy seems to choose the right hole every time.