Bills-based Household Pet Names

flopagamo

A recent thread surfaced something mildly interesting... who out there has a household pet named for a Bills player, or something related to the team... and what name did you use? (apologies if I missed a prior thread on this topic)

Sadly I cannot start it... Marshawn the fish (named by one of my sons when he was 6) met with an untimely demise.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Dog's name is Fletcher... Which I liked for other reasons too, but I was always a fan of Mr. London Fletcher.

Incidentally, like 2wks after I named my dog, London Fletcher legally changed his name to London Fletcher-Baker.

As I'm reading this, I'm thinking about the cat we had as kids named OJ, when I realized the kitten my wife got last year she named T.O.

He's got a brother named Boo, who came along as part of the package deal. He doesn't have any tail, and in retrospect, we should have named him Maybin.

My Dog's name is Fletcher... Which I liked for other reasons too, but I was always a fan of Mr. London Fletcher.

Incidentally, like 2wks after I named my dog, London Fletcher legally changed his name to London Fletcher-Baker.

I was wondering if your dog ..falls down alot, has cleat marks on his stomach ,or bites the mailman from behind.....seeing how you named him after the player with more personal foul calls than Conrad Dobler?

Edited by tombstone56