It is easier for me to cheer for the Panthers

frogger

Lets go Panthers, beat (insert team name here) I hope the (ITNH) runs it down there throats and that (ITNH) pass defense allows a big day for (insert carolina's QB here), which will prove how important getting a defensive lineman would be. And not a QB, unless that QB doesn't declare, in which case then go ahead and take a QB.

needless to say but...

big fan of the Panthers today!!!

call me crazy, but when the Bills win, i don't care what other teams do. When the Bills lose, I root for the other teams with a worse or the same record as us to lose as well, so the Bills aren't the worst team in the league. Draft picks be damned :devil:

It's not crazy -- it's just part of being a fan.

Lets go Panthers, beat (insert team name here) I hope the (ITNH) runs it down there throats and that (ITNH) pass defense allows a big day for (insert carolina's QB here), which will prove how important getting a defensive lineman would be. And not a QB, unless that QB doesn't declare, in which case then go ahead and take a QB.

needless to say but...

big fan of the Panthers today!!!

Last I checked the Panthers were up by 14 so does that mean if the Panthers win today that the Bills are in contention again for the 1st pick in the draft? :)