Walking Dead

ajzepp

Some of you people actually liked the season finale of Walking Dead? This was by far one of the weakest episode of the show. The whole deal with Carl was cool and the whole Andrea dying off was nuts, but seriously. WTF is up with Darryl? An episode before he lost his brother and had to stab it in the head and looked distraught. I thought he'd be a tad more upset than he was in the last episode. Seriously though. The governor and Rick never even saw each other in the season finale? That was LAAAAAMEEEEE. All that build up and all that talk, and they didn't even shoot one bullet at each other. Talk about weak. Lastly, no cliffhangers? The season 2 finale was AMAZING. This one leaves me not caring about Season 4. I love this show but they dropped the ball with this season finale.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of you people actually liked the season finale of Walking Dead? This was by far one of the weakest episode of the show. The whole deal with Carl was cool and the whole Andrea dying off was nuts, but seriously. WTF is up with Darryl? An episode before he lost his brother and had to stab it in the head and looked distraught. I thought he'd be a tad more upset than he was in the last episode. Seriously though. The governor and Rick never even saw each other in the season finale? That was LAAAAAMEEEEE. All that build up and all that talk, and they didn't even shoot one bullet at each other. Talk about weak. Lastly, no cliffhangers? The season 2 finale was AMAZING. This one leaves me not caring about Season 4. I love this show but they dropped the ball with this season finale.

I kind of have to agree. I was about 5 episodes behind, so within the last 3 days I finished season 3. All that build up with no resolution. So now they have the core group and a bunch of kids and old people to care for.

if you don't like it....don't watch it. Easy.

• 3 months later...

Gotta love the stuff that comes out at comic-con...it always has a lot of meat on the bone.

I can't believe it's less than three months until the premiere...wow, this year is FLYING by. I hope they split the season again like they did last year.

Gotta love the stuff that comes out at comic-con...it always has a lot of meat on the bone.

I can't believe it's less than three months until the premiere...wow, this year is FLYING by. I hope they split the season again like they did last year.

Three months for me to figure out how to continue watching this show. I don't have AMC anymore.

Three months for me to figure out how to continue watching this show. I don't have AMC anymore.

you've got mail