Kyle Williams getting some national attention

alton

That's a nice piece, and I'm glad Williams is getting some well deserved attention. Still, it wouldn't kill Prisco to do some fact checking. While he doesn't play and most fans wish he was no longer with the team, fact is, McCargo's still on the Buffalo Bills.

How can you be a professional writer for a major network and not know what you're talking about?

How can you be a professional writer for a major network and not know what you're talking about?

Basically McCargo is so irrelevant for the Bills I could understand him thinking he was no longer on our team. We also tried to dump the guy on the colts, but he failed a physical.

That's a nice piece, and I'm glad Williams is getting some well deserved attention. Still, it wouldn't kill Prisco to do some fact checking. While he doesn't play and most fans wish he was no longer with the team, fact is, McCargo's still on the Buffalo Bills.

Hilarious! Can't blame Prisco much though. McCargo's been more invisible than Error Maybe, and that's saying something.