December Movies: Tron: Legacy, Narnia:VOTDT, True Grit, and

Mark Vader

:doh: And I just saw that PBS "American Masters" piece about him a couple of weeks ago. I'd blame the hour, but....

As I wrote before, I'm just now catching up on a lot of movie-viewing. Never saw Bardem in anything, and now that I've moseyed to IMDB, it seems all the more impressive the performance that the Coens got out of him and that he gave.

Tropic Thunder has been added to my list. Memento, We Are Marshall, and The Triplets of Belleville are up next.

haha, I knew who ya meant ;)

Tropic Thunder was a riot...I can't wait to watch that one again. Memento I haven't seen in years, but it's a very smartly made, interesting film. Just make sure you're wide awake when you watch it, cause you really need to "work at it" so to speak in order to follow everything. Haven't seen Triplets, but loved We Are Marshall...

You have some really good movies on tap, my friend!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh: And I just saw that PBS "American Masters" piece about him a couple of weeks ago. I'd blame the hour, but....

As I wrote before, I'm just now catching up on a lot of movie-viewing. Never saw Bardem in anything, and now that I've moseyed to IMDB, it seems all the more impressive the performance that the Coens got out of him and that he gave.

Tropic Thunder has been added to my list. Memento, We Are Marshall, and The Triplets of Belleville are up next.

Tropic Thunder is a riot, and Memento is outstanding. I wish that Guy Pearce got more recognition for his acting.