Buffalo's Throwback Uniforms

BuffaloWest

Throwbacks are cursed because modern players don't deserve to wear them. Like putting on your dad's hat when you were a child. It's cute every now and then.

And the only game I can remember winning with those uniforms was against the Raiders a couple of years ago.

Edited by benderbender

we should beat this drum until they make the 60's throwbacks are main uniform.

The Jets did it, the Pats look really good in the red throwbacks. I prefer those as well.

The fins ..well their unis have not changed much but I do like when they wear the orange ones.

The charging buffalo on the White helmets would be better than the standing Buffalo. I liked when they wore the blue pants and white tops on the away unis back in the 70's.

we should beat this drum until they make the 60's throwbacks are main uniform.

The Jets did it, the Pats look really good in the red throwbacks. I prefer those as well.

The fins ..well their unis have not changed much but I do like when they wear the orange ones.

The charging buffalo on the White helmets would be better than the standing Buffalo. I liked when they wore the blue pants and white tops on the away unis back in the 70's.

I agree with everything you just said, although I'm OK with the standing buffalo. It has grown on me.

It's not just Bills fans that feel this way. I've read a bunch of posts on other NFL message boards about Unis. It's overwhelming that Buffalo's current unis are in the bottom 5 of least liked in nearly every poll....while the Bills throwbacks are in the top 5 of best uniforms.