Post game press conference link

Got_Wood

It'll be interesting to see how the team responds to this tough loss next week. Both Fitz and Stevie sounded as depressed and upset, respectively, as I've ever seen in a post game press conference. Maybe I'm just so used to the "we'll look at the tape" answers, but this loss seems to have really hit the players hard.

It's nice to think the losses hurt the players as much as it does us fans. I just hope they can use all these close losses to finally turn the corner and win more of these kinds of games. Because it sucks to always be so close... yet so far away.

Well, I like their response to the questions asked. I really like this group of guys.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/buffalo-bills/09000d5d81c7b8c4/Bills-postgame-press-conference

Love how Fitz made it clear Stevie is his number 1 reciever. Wonder how Lee feels about that?

Stevie impressed me with his words in the presser. He's a good kid and he'll bounce back like the rest of the bunch.

Back to work next week, bring on the Vikes.

GO BILLS!

Edited by STLBILLS15

I am almost happy that these things are happening NOW, as opposed to next season. The thing that is so impressive about this team (I credit Gailey) is that the seem to LEARN from their mistakes. SJ needed to be humbled. And it seems like Gailey is developing a real relationship with the players., and these situations are really a chance for the team to see if the coach means what he says, and vice-versa. This is the PERFECT time for them to learn from these situations. They aren't going to the playoffs, so they need to make the most of this season.

Edited by Matthews' Bag

I am almost happy that these things are happening NOW, as opposed to next season. The thing that is so impressive about this team (I credit Gailey) is that the seem to LEARN from their mistakes. SJ needed to be humbled. And it seems like Gailey is developing a real relationship with the players., and these situations are really a chance for the team to see if the coach means what he says, and vice-versa. This is the PERFECT time for them to learn from these situations. They aren't going to the playoffs, so they need to make the most of this season.

I agree with you. It is much better that this is happening now than at another point in our team's development. I absolutely believe he will have a monstrous game next week and this team will only learn and improve from today.

I agree, great post.

:thumbsup:

I've said it a bunch of times on here since the beginning of the season...if we can just get some young guys to step up and develop, this year will be a success no matter what the record. We've got Stevie going above and beyond stepping up, along with Troup, Carrington and Moats getting more playing time...some Urbik guy on the line who seems to be coming along...Easley coming back next year...and a few of our vets either banged up or on IR. We have another solid draft and we've really put down a nice foundation to build off of...I"m excited.

It's good to see that there are some Bills fans that have some thing positive to say , I read another post that some jerk said "it's obvious that Fitz isn't the guy " and it is just good to see that i am one of you that think this team is making strides in the right direction !!