Nix Looks at Luck

Astrobot

Oh you think so, huh?

And just what manner of man are you, that can summon up fire without flint or tinder? B-)

Thanksgiving weekend - homecoming game - throwback uni's - Fitz, 300 yards, 3 TDs...

Bills 30

Steelers 6

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Why So SERIOUS????? :beer:

That's more like it!

All these negative Nancys feeding off of each other. The Bills have proven the phrase any given Sunday is alive and well. Ride the Fitzmagic wave as long as you can, don't bail early.

Oh you think so, huh?

And just what manner of man are you, that can summon up fire without flint or tinder? B-)

Thanksgiving weekend - homecoming game - throwback uni's - Fitz, 300 yards, 3 TDs...

Bills 30

Steelers 6

GO BILLSSS!!!!

if he throws for 300 yards and 3 td's against this steelers defense than i might be able to get behind another year of fitz. i think brady is the only one to put up those stats on this defense this year.

What if Newton declares? (which he is almost sure to do with all the college contraversay)

Buddy Nix loves the SEC

Chan loves athletic QB's

Newton has all the athleticism in the world, and could walk into a pretty good scenario to come in behind fitz for a year to learn the NFL game and get better at reading defenses to grow as a QB. He has all the athletic ability if he can learn under an offensive mind like Chan.

Just an interesting scenario that has a realistic chance of playing out...

Oh you think so, huh?

Bills 30

Steelers 6

GO BILLSSS!!!!

Well, there's a pretty good chance of that happening too!

That's why they play the games.

B-) Edited by Nanker

I want Luck more than any other player in college. Playing the Steelers reminds me of the fact that they were loaded with talent on both sides of the ball and were a perennial playoff contender for quite a few years, but had never won the big one since way back to the Noll era. They then won two Super Bowls only after they got their franchise QB in Roethlisberger.

It's a total ruse, Astro - Nix was actually out at ' The Farm ' to scout our 4th round pick...

Owen Marecic

I love Marecic... Guy is a beast. Plays iron man football. Makes me wonder, how much better he would be if he played just one way. I also like Skov at linebacker, but seeing as he's only a sophomore, he'll be around for a couple more years.

I love Marecic... Guy is a beast. Plays iron man football. Makes me wonder, how much better he would be if he played just one way. I also like Skov at linebacker, but seeing as he's only a sophomore, he'll be around for a couple more years.

Marecic is the kind of slavic FB/ILB/Special Teams standout that BuffTown would fall in love with in an instant! :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnzmNUcLG2M