Naaman Roosevelt to 53 man roster

FluffHead

Playoffs!!

It is funny I liked him like I liked Stevie J. a couple of years ago. Hope he see some PT but think he will be inactive for games.I wish him luck and hope he has been just showing a lot in practice.

In anycase I like this FO they are still making moves, picking up people and giving them some time to prove something if they can. They picked up a young OLB last week too. I think it makes a ton of sense in that they will need bigger rosters when it goes to 18 games next year. In fact the whole, this season is a long preseason makes a lot of sense in that way.

Playoffs!!

It is funny I liked him like I liked Stevie J. a couple of years ago. Hope he see some PT but think he will be inactive for games.I wish him luck and hope he has been just showing a lot in practice.

In anycase I like this FO they are still making moves, picking up people and giving them some time to prove something if they can. They picked up a young OLB last week too. I think it makes a ton of sense in that they will need bigger rosters when it goes to 18 games next year. In fact the whole, this season is a long preseason makes a lot of sense in that way.

I agree 100% The Bills need to do everything they can to improve the roster, and giving free agents a look-see is the best option at this point in the season. Jettison guys who don't have what it takes, and find somebody who maybe got cut because of a numbers game or need.

We picked up Tasker and Lofton off the waiver-wire once upon a time . . . :thumbsup:

Good for him! I hope he gets into the game. The kid has velcro hands.

PTR

Spread formation baby! It's the only way the Bills have a chance to win tomorrow's game. I also think Fitzpatrick's going to have to provide a few good runs off of busted plays.

If they try to run Jackson up the gut it's going to be a loooong day for the Bills.

2. Evans
  3. Johnson
  4. Parrish
  5. Nelson
  6. Jones
  7. Easley
  8. Roosevelt

Looks like he'll definitely get some run in the five wide sets. But considering we also lineup Shawn Nelson, Freddy, and CJ in receiver heavy sets, are we over-stocked at WR?

If yes, who's the odd man out?? Obviously Roosevelt is the obvious choice when Parrish and Easley come back, right?

2. Evans
  3. Johnson
  4. Parrish
  5. Nelson
  6. Jones
  7. Easley
  8. Roosevelt

Looks like he'll definitely get some run in the five wide sets. But considering we also lineup Shawn Nelson, Freddy, and CJ in receiver heavy sets, are we over-stocked at WR?

If yes, who's the odd man out?? Obviously Roosevelt is the obvious choice when Parrish and Easley come back, right?

Not if Trent was still quarterbacking. It's amazing that we are suddenly overstock at a position we could never fill for years.