Can We All Agree Not to Throw the Bills Under The Bus....

Mr. T

If they lose, even get blown out, by the Steelers this weekend. A lot of positive vibes going on around here this week. People are realizing that the Bills are heading in the right direction. Playing their hearts out, never quiting, a lot of promising young players, a gritty QB, a coach who seems to have a long range plan.

But, I've been to this forum long enough to know that all it takes is a blow out this weekend at the hands of the Steelers to change all this. Just try to keep the obvious in mind. The Steelers are a top level team, very good QB, great D, playing at home, need to win. The Bills are SUPPOSED to lose. We all hope they can pull off the UPSET, but if they don't, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

Just keep a proper perspective and enjoy the game.

GO BILLS!!!

If they lose, even get blown out, by the Steelers this weekend. A lot of positive vibes going on around here this week. People are realizing that the Bills are heading in the right direction. Playing their hearts out, never quiting, a lot of promising young players, a gritty QB, a coach who seems to have a long range plan.

But, I've been to this forum long enough to know that all it takes is a blow out this weekend at the hands of the Steelers to change all this. Just try to keep the obvious in mind. The Steelers are a top level team, very good QB, great D, playing at home, need to win. The Bills are SUPPOSED to lose. We all hope they can pull off the UPSET, but if they don't, IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm with you totally, but you know how people are on this board. As soon as Fitz throws one pick, people will be calling for Luck in the draft or Brohm to go in. IF we lose, we all know that the board will be up in arms over that and calling for coaching changes, Lee to be traded, and saying Stevie isn't really as good as he has been playing. But one can hope what you spelled out happens.

Overall I agree with your post, but the game is at the Ralph this Sunday, and I don't see the Bills getting blown out. I think it will be a close game.

Bills beat the Bengals which beat the Ravevens which beat the Steelers. Therefor the Bills will win 49-14.

:flirt:

As long as they keep it interesting like the last 8 games. I'll be happy.

a few weeks ago NONE of us thought the bills would put up 30 plus on a tough ravens defense, bills shoulda won. This day and age any NFL team can beat any NFL team. Week to week teams change in the NFL. Giants at one point were all but in the super bowl, dallas hammers them then the eagles beat them.

but man would I give anything to have the miami, chiefs, ravens, bears games back. I see a 2-8 team who can easily be 6 - 2 or 5 - 3.....

bring on the steelers, love to see this team make another statement!

Bills beat the Bengals which beat the Ravevens which beat the Steelers. Therefor the Bills will win 49-14.

:flirt:

As long as they keep it interesting like the last 8 games. I'll be happy.

That is all I want to see, but we all know if the game doesn't end well for Buffalo the "i told you so" masters of hindsight will be in full swing.

This will be a great barometer to see just where the team is , but if the Baltimore game was any indication of where we were this game isn't as far out of reach as it may seem !!

We do know that the Pittsburgh does know how to win and it will be a fight to the last second & our team has a bunch of fighters on it !!!

It will be a great game i think win or lose but i am staying behind our team and i Billeive in them as i always do & you won't here any negative out of me unless it's just a total melt down by all on the team . But i don't see that happening !!

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!

I'm in your court Mr T. I am a realist however. The Bills defensive front 7 is very weak. We have had special teams issues lately. Our offense relies heavily on what kind of day Fitz is having.

I expect that the Steelers are going to score in the 30 - 40 point range unless it's real windy this Sunday. I don't see Buffalo winning this one, but I will be pulling for another "W".

Go Bills!

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

I'm in your court Mr T. I am a realist however. The Bills defensive front 7 is very weak. We have had special teams issues lately. Our offense relies heavily on what kind of day Fitz is having.

I expect that the Steelers are going to score in the 30 - 40 point range unless it's real windy this Sunday. I don't see Buffalo winning this one, but I will be pulling for another "W".

Go Bills!

Yeah Mendenhall is going to be really tough for this Front7 and Dick LeBeau is going to do some freaky deaky stuff to Fitzmajic, but question is, is the Fitzmajic strong enough to turn the Steel curtain to Lead? (does that work?)

I also believe the Special Teams weakness goes back to a weakness in depth at LB and TE. Special Teams is filled with backup LBs and TEs and we barely have serviceable starters at those positions.

But the same could have been said about Ray Rice and the Ravens defense and that game came down to a bad forward progression call.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I am very much with this sentiment. It's amazing that at 2-8 this is the most excited I've been to go to a game as a fan in a long time. I know from working in radio that it's really easy to get negative in a hurry -- which is why I'm happy to have my own show at WECK (cheap plug) -- but that's not my gig. I've really enjoyed watching the Bills for a while and I'd rather be ticked off by how many Steelers fans are there than losing to the league's all-time franchise.

I am very much with this sentiment. It's amazing that at 2-8 this is the most excited I've been to go to a game as a fan in a long time.

So very true... first time in a long time that I'm looking forward to watching this team play (well, not so much when we're on D, lol).

GO BILLS!!!

I agree completely!

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, we can as fan can atleast to feel proud of our team. We all hope that they can beat the Steelers or atleast dont leave the game with a spanking. They still ave to face the Pats,Jets,and Fins so I believe that we all want the Bills to beat those teams with all the media attention that those teams are getting. As Bills fan we hope for the best.

Do you really need to apologize for Fitzpatrick before the game is even played?

Is that how much confidence you guys have in him?

The Patriots offense SHREDDED the Steelers.

Where the hell did that come from? Man you are a piece of work! Anybody in here making excuses for Fitz? In the immortal words of Darryl Talley, "This is a team dammit!"

Nice try at stirring sh#t up.