Stevie J on ESPN's First Take

stevie is bringing some MUCH needed life to this team and organization and i think he will quickly become one of the favorite players and faces of the team.

If Russ Brandon and Buddy Nix had any brain he would see whats going on and lock him up. Because A, he is a good football player with a ton of potential, and from a marketing standpoint the fans NEED something to latch on to and get excited about and going forward Stevie could be a big piece of that.

http://www.wqam.com/index.php?page=781

Stevie Style's interview with Michael Irvin.

Nice! Thanks. I love this :censored: guy more with each interview.

Asked about the Why So Serious and possible fine: I didn't know I could get fined for it. But, if I do I guess I'll be alright with it. Of course, I'd be happy to not get fined too. ... I'm just a kid out here playing a game I love, trying to bring some energy to the city.

Asked to comment on Fitz: Ryan Fitzpatrick is a nerd. Since when have you even known of a nerd to be a failure. He's a gamer, man.

Takes more flack for his wife beater and tells Irvin: "Hey Mike, Why so serious?"

Dude's got a great attitude.

I listened to every one of these and he also was on Scott Van Pelt show (do not have link). I love Stevie. He's a true Bill. The Irvin interview was good. I like how he put it w/ Gailey from the players perspective...he felt nobody wanted them as coaches turned down the job and Gailey took it so they go out and play for him.