looks like Merriman may indeed be out for the season

dave mcbride

Spoken by the same person who complains the Bills don't sign every cast off reject that comes down the pike.

PTR

You obviously have me confused with someone else, Homotherobot. I don't like it when they sign rejects, I was the one (not only one obviously) who was against signing T.O., and the other garbage they have signed. So you are the same person who opens his/her trap before doing his homework. I am one of the ones who laugh at the people who want the Bills to sign every player that gets dumped.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another brilliant move by this clueless front office in the short time they have been here. They would have been better off giving the million and a half or whatever it was to charity. Would expect nothing less from these bunch of Bozos that Ralphie hired.

What is your problem? Did they spend your money? They took a gamble on a player at a position of need who when healthy has been dominating. So it has not paid off this season so far - so what? Are they any worse because of it? It still remains to be seen if he can recover and if so, whether he will sign here.