Ralph: Pay Stevie's Fine!

The cheapest owner in the NFL wouldn't do it even if he could. Beside, Johnson needs to be fined, and good, maybe they can stop him from turning into another Ocho Stinko before it gets started.

Oh come on, it was pretty good... And he didn't get penalized. Let's be happy we finally have a homegrown player that could be a serious star. If we re-sign him, that could be a huge piece toward attracting REAL free agents.

And while it's against the CBA, you can't tell me that if the Bills wanted to they couldn't find a way to re-pay Stevie for it.

And while it's against the CBA, you can't tell me that if the Bills wanted to they couldn't find a way to re-pay Stevie for it.

Oh yeah, that will put us on ESPN for sure. Stupid bills get fined millions of dollars for not following the CBA.

You know a lawyer can lose his law license if he pays the fine of his client? It amazes me that people don't understand the consequenses of all these ridiculous actions. All it takes is an accountant, an assistant, an investigator, a janitor, or someone else to snitch that the bills broke a legal agreement and our front office will be a bigger joke than it already is. You people that come up with these ideas are just crazy.

The NFL shouldn't be allowed to fine a player if what he did was hilarious. Case and point: Why so serious?

They should only fine players if what they do is at least somewhat offensive like foul language or the moss depantsing thing. But throwing a common movie quote on your chest shouldn't be fined. The whole no fun league is getting ridiculous. I don't see how a simple victory dance can be unsportsman like, yet when you get a coach reaching out to shake another coaches hand, and instead waves a finger at him, THAT is sportsmanlike?

NFL is crazy.

I don't see how a simple victory dance can be unsportsman like, yet when you get a coach reaching out to shake another coaches hand, and instead waves a finger at him, THAT is sportsmanlike?

So you've seen Belichick after the Pats lose!! Classless.

Oh yeah, that will put us on ESPN for sure. Stupid bills get fined millions of dollars for not following the CBA.

You know a lawyer can lose his law license if he pays the fine of his client? It amazes me that people don't understand the consequenses of all these ridiculous actions. All it takes is an accountant, an assistant, an investigator, a janitor, or someone else to snitch that the bills broke a legal agreement and our front office will be a bigger joke than it already is. You people that come up with these ideas are just crazy.

No reason you couldn't legally re-structure his contract to give him a signing bonus of the same amount as the fine...

No reason you couldn't legally re-structure his contract to give him a signing bonus of the same amount as the fine...

Other than it being way too obvious?

If ralph wilson wants to show his graditude, he can reward him to a good, long term contract. Paying a stupid fine that will probably be a couple K at most is more of a slap in the face than saying thank you. But yeah, that is totally worth having the NFL fine the team for a ton of money, and possible other punishment just to show false good will. You want to show good will? Actually sign him to a real contract instead of playing games where "he will sign you a bonus of 2,000 to pay the fine. The NFL might get suspicious, and we will get into a lot of trouble, but who cares! This is good will!"

hahaha, restructuring a contract to give him a couple K more.... his agent would totally fly into Buffalo for that huge deal!