I can see the future

BillsObserver

Hate to do this but if it isn't obvious to you guys at this point then I'm sorry to break it to you:

THE BILLS WILL NOT BE IN THE POSITION TO DRAFT ANDREW LUCK AT #1 IF HE DECLARES.

The Carolina Panthers are starting a guy who was a stay at home daddy this week. The Carolina Panthers are bad, real bad. The Bills aren't very good either but they fight like dogs (sorry Vick), they still care, and they believe in .... FITZMAGIC.

Don't mean to brag but I told you guys Stevie Johnson would be something to talk about soon enough (thought he was 2 years ago), Fitz would take over Trent's job (Fewell knew it right away, give the man some props) and that Andrew Luck was the next guy to be considered THE MAN coming out of the draft.

If he declares, Andrew Luck is going #1. He is quickly becoming the guy whose name is mentioned along the likes of Manning and other greats. Promo has been trying to argue against it lately but watch the clips bro - he looks good.

And because of last weeks win, we are no longer in the position of power. I would not be surprised if we beat the Bengals tomorrow. We are going to win a few more games. Even if we win 1 more game - it's still 1 more than Carolina will win. They aren't investing in Claussen. When someone this obvious is the consensus #1, you take a chance and grab him. Carolina will quickly forget about the wasted picks on Claussen and Pike.

There's only 2 things left to root for guys; FITZMAGIC and the drafting of BUDDY NIX (Carrington aside).

Edited by Steve_JOHNSONS_hair

I had no idea that Carolina's first THREE RBs were out for the year...no RB plus no QB means no W's. I think you're probably right...we're much healthier than they are.

Hate to do this but if it isn't obvious to you guys at this point then I'm sorry to break it to you:

THE BILLS WILL NOT BE IN THE POSITION TO DRAFT ANDREW LUCK AT #1 IF HE DECLARES.

The Carolina Panthers are starting a guy who was a stay at home daddy this week. The Carolina Panthers are bad, real bad. The Bills aren't very good either but they fight like dogs (sorry Vick), they still care, and they believe in .... FITZMAGIC.

Don't mean to brag but I told you guys Stevie Johnson would be something to talk about soon enough (thought he was 2 years ago), Fitz would take over Trent's job (Fewell knew it right away, give the man some props) and that Andrew Luck was the next guy to be considered THE MAN coming out of the draft.

If he declares, Andrew Luck is going #1. He is quickly becoming the guy whose name is mentioned along the likes of Manning and other greats. Promo has been trying to argue against it lately but watch the clips bro - he looks good.

And because of last weeks win, we are no longer in the position of power. I would not be surprised if we beat the Bengals tomorrow. We are going to win a few more games. Even if we win 1 more game - it's still 1 more than Carolina will win. They aren't investing in Claussen. When someone this obvious is the consensus #1, you take a chance and grab him. Carolina will quickly forget about the wasted picks on Claussen and Pike.

There's only 2 things left to root for guys; FITZMAGIC and the drafting of BUDDY NIX (Carrington aside).

What three teams are we going to beat? The Panthers may not be investing in Claussen, but they have already invested in Clausen by drafting him in the second round. So maybe they will be dismissing their investment if they draft ahead of us. Sometimes things are blessings in disguise, Ryan Mallett looks very good to me, and might be one heck of a consolation prize.

You are claiming bragging rights on seeing something in Johnson? Uh, most of us saw it and thought it. Way to go out on a limb and declare Trent would get overtaken. You're obviously the only one that saw that coming.

IT MUST HAVE BEEN A DREAM !!!!!

here is the thing ,if Luck come out he goes number 1 . Weather it is the panthers or they trade him for a king's ransome there is no way he gets to pick number 2 . Todays game is going to decide it the Bills are going to pick number 2 overall or move up to the 4 or 5 range .

Interesting post... I don't neccessarily have the same confidence that the Bills will win another game. I think they probably will one or two games more, but one thing the Bills have been consistent at is not delivering victories when they should. I think Carolina is bad, but I think they may be able to win a game or two. Any given Sunday teams win that shouldn't so I think anything can happen. Also remember if a team has everything sewn up with a week or two remaining in the regular season it often occurs that a team doesn't play all it's starters. Remember we beat Indy when they had it all sewn up! Also injuries are unpredictable and take away a key player from a good team and anything can happen. So in a nutshell, Carolina could win 2 or 3 more games as well.

As far as Claussen goes...I don't understand what you mean by Carolina not investing in Claussen? They already have a huge investment in Jimmy Claussen, at least financially. It would go against the grain if Carolina released Claussen after one season. Carolina won't tie up so much of their salary cap with 2 QB's..I don't see that happening as most QB's take at least a year or two to develop at a mininum. I say most because Bradford, Manning, Rothlesberger and a few others came on fairly quick. I don't see Carolina drafting another QB even if they can get A. Luck. I don't see Luck going any worse than 2, maybe 3rd in the draft though.

We have had some success in Cincinatti over the years, but I don't think the Bills will win today! I don't even know who to root for in this game, as I love the Bills, but I love the idea of getting the 1st pick in the draft as well! It's really a dillema...I hope for a well played game, I like how well Fitz is playing too...which is another subject and dillema as well....

Cincy 27 Buffalo 24....Buffalo will get down to Cincy's 17 yd line and run out of time and downs....I'm sure I got it wrong as predictions are so unpredictable...lol