Former CIA leaders deathbed confession JFK was inside job...

boyst

I believe a plane did hit the Pentagon. Why? Because DCTom saw it hit.

But ask yourself who on this board is most likely to be included in the conspiracy.

DCTom is obviously a plant, assigned to this board to keep denying the truth until we stop asking the important questions. As if 19 guys with box cutters could cause all that damage!

But ask yourself who on this board is most likely to be included in the conspiracy.

DCTom is obviously a plant, assigned to this board to keep denying the truth until we stop asking the important questions. As if 19 guys with box cutters could cause all that damage!

You forgot, since Connor came along the FBI moved the servers in to gov property, DC Tom is a mole!

How do you explain the hole in the Pentagon then? And the lack of engine debris and large debris that planes would undoubtedly leave? Also, the debris and damage to the Shanksville site is completely inconsistent to a plane hitting the ground. There are a lot of questions that can't be answered logically.

How do I explain the hole in the Pentagon? A plane hit it. I lived across the street from the Pentagon. I watched out my bedroom window as the plane hit the Pentagon. And before you ask: I'm completely capable of distinguishing an airliner and a cruise missile.

How do I explain it not being consistent with a plane hitting the Pentagon? Or the lack of debris? Simple: you're an idiot. It was consistent with a plane impact, through the simple fact that it was a plane, and I saw the debris.

Since Tom chimed in on this topic, I want to give him Kudos, cuase he was one of the main reasons I didn't end up in a psych ward immediately after watching "Zeitgeist", lol. That damn film shook my foundation, and I needed to find my center again, so to speak.

First time I've ever been credited with keeping someone OUT of a psych ward. :lol:

How do you explain the hole in the Pentagon then? And the lack of engine debris and large debris that planes would undoubtedly leave? Also, the debris and damage to the Shanksville site is completely inconsistent to a plane hitting the ground. There are a lot of questions that can't be answered logically.

Are you stoned again? Because you sound like you're stoned again.

The best argument against huge conspiracies: People talk.

No way man. The scores of dudes necessary to wire 270+ floors of WTC 1, 2 & 7 (btw....why didn't they wire buildings 3-6??) could keep a secret. Ditto with the dozens of security personnel in the buildings who saw them come and go and granted them access. Same with any normal people who worked in the building and happened to see those guys and all their equipment walking through the parking lot or wherever. Same with the air and ground crews for the fighter plane (the one no one saw) who fired the missile (the one no one saw) at the Pentagon. And definitely for the guys in charge of the hijacking of the 4 missing planes and the kidnapping/murder of all the people that were on those planes. And same for all the people involved in the planning/coordination of the day's events, setting up the fake perps, etc.

For people who watch too much television and "action" movies, the answers to all of these theories lies in the fact that we've been invaded by aliens for centuries and the Government is only now beginning to catch up with some of their disaster-creating tactics. The aliens are doing this to control us, people. Control us! Wake up before it's too late.

Cue the zombies, werewolves, Xena, Superman, Batman and Robin, etc., etc., etc.

At least the ancients elevated their unknown forces to the status of Gods and in so doing had a logical method of understanding the world. Apply guilt to themselves for having wronged the Gods and any tragedy - no matter how slight or vast - was instantly and simply understood.

We too have anthropomorphized unknown forces into the form of "The Government", "Black Ops", the Bilderberg Group and a few others and in so doing have put a conveniently modern face onto the ageless issue of dealing with chaos.

**** happens folks, and there are a lot of ****ty people out there looking to do evil against one another on a regular basis.

**** happens folks, and there are a lot of ****ty people out there looking to do evil against one another on a regular basis.

Nanker, that's the best possible explanation for every single conspiracy theory that I've ever heard.

Well done, good sir!

Nanker, that's the best possible explanation for every single conspiracy theory that I've ever heard.

Well done, good sir!

Edited, it's also a good explanation for most accidents.