Bills Ticket Account Manager is DOWN

DieHardFan

Tried to access the season ticket management page and it's rosened

Talked to "George" at One Bills Drive and got the expected lackadaisical and misinformed response.

According to him it has been down since Friday but 'no worries' because no one can buy or sell tickets until it's fixed.

However if you go to ticketmaster there are tickets for sale just not the ones that were listed via the account management access link.

And so far I've found no way to unlist them (as I need to because I just sold them on StubHub).

Good to know the support team is just as inept as their on field counterparts.

Go Bills!

Update: (In case anyone gives a sh*t) After being directed to 3 wrong numbers via BB Tix office => Ticketmaster => NFL Tix Xch got through to someone who tried to help. Had to read her the barcode numbers off all the tickets but she checked and found that they were not listed. [No surprise, I saw that myself when looking at their inventory]. More importantly she noted it in her phone log so I have at least a chance of disputing any sale of the tickets.

Good Number is 888-635-5944

Edited by DieHardFan

So what's the big deal.

If you want to sell your tix, you're F**ked cuz the Bills suck and no one being of sound mind would buy them.

Oh ye of little brain. One man's suck team is another man's pushover team. Sales to visitors have never been better.

If you are going to travel to watch your team play better to have them play a patsy team and get a win then risk going all that way and get disappointed. Most assume a 1-8 team is a not much of an opponent.

If you want to buy tix, why do that? There are plenty of fans that will give you their tickets.

Reason I needed access to the site was to cancel a dup listing for some mediocre extras in S123 R19 that just sold on StubHub for $99 per seat.

Please point out the 'plenty' to me, I'll take all they've got. In fact I'll give 10% of the profit to the ones that are Bills fans.

==============Sorry TS; Damned multiquote is combining these two replys ==========================

Any word on when it will be back up?

Sadly neither Ticketmaster nor the NFL Exchange appeared to have any knowledge that a problem existed.

The front office knew about it but didn't make it seem like it was a priority.

Edited by DieHardFan

So what's the big deal.

If you want to sell your tix, you're F**ked cuz the Bills suck and no one being of sound mind would buy them.

If you want to buy tix, why do that? There are plenty of fans that will give you their tickets.

You'd think but I've had little trouble selling games I was going to miss. Meanwhile I can't get anyone to buy my Sabres tickets. Go figure.

PTR

Newer Update: (I know no one gives a sh*t, but it's my mission now) Found out you can sell as INDIVIDUAL vs ST Holder directly on NFL Ticket Xch site. Difference is that they take 15% cut vs 10%.

This site is one thing that NFL does right. Both time got very helpful CS gals. This one did a 3-way call to Bills TO and got the same dummy George. Got a better dumb answer (Site went down either Fri or Sat; we told ticketmaster and they have no idea when it will be fixed. Literally had a couple of duhs in his excuse ). She walked me through how to list as individual and said that they would honor the 10% commission if I called in after the sale. She also reported the situation to her manager who had been told the problem had been fixed (who runs the office anyways? Biff from BTTF?). Ain't nepotism grand.

Direct link to NFL Ticket Exchange is : http://www.ticketexc...master.com/NFL/