Vick

offyourocker

was this thread necessary? There is already a successful Vick thread just a few below. There are numerous threads about draft position, as well. I am not trying to be a jerk but just get tired of the same rehashed material all the time.

I was in favor of going after Michael Vick, as well. Some of the brain dead folk around here didn't like the idea. How do you feel about that now?

As far as the dog killing thing goes, I could care less. What, wife beaters, drug users, and DUI drivers are okay, but dog fighters aren't? Come on, man, this is football!!! We ain't here to win no popularity contests!!!!

I am also amazed the pats got 2 really good te in last year's draft while the bills have not managed to find one in something like 12 years

I'd love to see our Bills go after Mike Mayock as GM. We need a young guy that knows his stuff to turn this mess around. IMO, he's the best in the biz at what he does and I think he has enough knowledge to put together a great team.

Sure, he's wrong sometimes, but who isn't? Even the great ones like Polian make bad decisions from time to time.

I was in favor of going after Michael Vick, as well. Some of the brain dead folk around here didn't like the idea. How do you feel about that now?

As far as the dog killing thing goes, I could care less. What, wife beaters, drug users, and DUI drivers are okay, but dog fighters aren't? Come on, man, this is football!!! We ain't here to win no popularity contests!!!!

To this day I don't understand how those idiots on here that supported us not even considering him can say that was a legitimate decision even at the time. Even at the time.

Thank god we did not get Vick for real cheap when we could have. We would have no chance at a first round pick next year. Maybe a superbowl but who wants that.

I know maybe we'll trade all our current starter for future conditional picks and keep playing the draft game.

All im saying is he's UFA after the season...im just saying.

I know maybe we'll trade all our current starter for future conditional picks and keep playing the draft game.

All im saying is he's UFA after the season...im just saying.

The Eagles will not let him go. It's a marriage made in heaven.

Kolb will be available.

This thread is like a conversation in the rec room of a mental institution...

Really??? Really??? And I guess all that kool aid drinking talk is for the sane then? Please..

Edited by b.harami98