Bills @ Bengals - 11/21/10

udonkey

I previously posted this back in September, but due to lack of replies, it found a home in the archive and I could no longer bump it up.

Anyone making the trip to the Queen City? I'm no longer living in Cincy, but will be flying in that weekend to go to the Rutgers @ UC game on Saturday (www.catstix.com) then the Bills @ Bengals game on Sunday.

If you're going, feel free to reply in this thread or PM me if you want advice on where to go/what to do...

I'd recommend tailgating in the Longworth Hall lot, just west of the stadium:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=longworth+hall+cincinnati&fb=1&gl=us&hq=longworth+hall&hnear=Cincinnati,+OH&cid=0,0,3349771728493801928&ei=dAKkTL3uJYOClAfMqvmQCw&ved=0CBgQnwIwAQ&t=h&ll=39.096046,-84.524184&spn=0.00468,0.009645&z=17&iwloc=A

I'm told that parking is $30-40/car and that they have charged $5/head if you don't park there but want to walk in. Despite the high cost, the proximity to the stadium and great atmosphere is worth it. Since it's not a county owned lot, I don't think that they abide by the "4 hour before kickoff" rule, so I'd suggest getting there before 8am to secure a spot.

Also, despite the fact that we're having (yet another) down season, we've still got this to enjoy...gotta keep the streak alive:

11/26/89 - CIN 7 @ BUF 24

10/21/91 - CIN 16 @ BUF 35

11/17/96 - CIN 17 @ BUF 31

12/06/98 - BUF 33 @ CIN 20

12/29/02 - CIN 9 @ BUF 27

10/05/03 - CIN 16 @ BUF 22

12/19/04 - BUF 33 @ CIN 17

12/24/05 - BUF 37 @ CIN 27

11/04/07 - CIN 21 @ BUF 33

10 in a row! Lets go Buffalo!

I’ll be at the Longworth hall lot that Udonkey has recommended. It should be noted that Longworth Hall is a long building with parking lots both north and south of the hall. I’ll be in the lot to the north of the building. The Pinto stays in Buffalo, but I’ll have a “community” grill, tables and some basic supplies on hand (paper towels, utensils, 16 pound shot glass, etc.). I’m hoping to get a couple of cars in a convoy so we can string a few together in the lot early. Late comers can walk over. Feel free to PM me for my cell number.

I’ll be at the Longworth hall lot that Udonkey has recommended. It should be noted that Longworth Hall is a long building with parking lots both north and south of the hall. I’ll be in the lot to the north of the building. The Pinto stays in Buffalo, but I’ll have a “community” grill, tables and some basic supplies on hand (paper towels, utensils, 16 pound shot glass, etc.). I’m hoping to get a couple of cars in a convoy so we can string a few together in the lot early. Late comers can walk over. Feel free to PM me for my cell number.

Kenny - I'll PM you w/ my contact info. I'll be driving a Tahoe, so will have some capacity to help bring supplies.

I'll be there. Short drive from Columbus. Unfortunately, we got our tix in the summer and paid around $80 each :wallbash: ...We have 8 seats and will be bringing 4 Bills fans to meet up with 4 Bengal fan college buddies of mine. I don't know if they have our tailgate spot picked out yet but I will suggest this place if they don't.

I'm flying in and going to the game with some friends from Kentucky. I remember the Longworth Hall lot from the last time the Bills played in Cincinnati. Will look for other Bills fans there.

Don't want to jinx us, but the weather forecast is looking good. High around 60 and partly sunny.

I'm flying in and going to the game with some friends from Kentucky. I remember the Longworth Hall lot from the last time the Bills played in Cincinnati. Will look for other Bills fans there.

Don't want to jinx us, but the weather forecast is looking good. High around 60 and partly sunny.

Just remember - we'll be in the "other" lot this time. Last time we were on the south side of the long brick building. Hope to see you there!

A couple of us are meeting at a Sunoco gas station at 901 W 8th Street at 7:45 and will convoy in to the Longworth lot. This will allow us to get a few cars in a row to give us enough space to allow others to walk over and join us. You can either join the convoy, or find us in the lot. More than likely since we will be early we will be in either the first or last row. Udonkey (Mike) will be driving a Yukon/Tahoe type vehicle and will try to rig up his Bills flag. On my rental, I will have a bowling ball (16 pound shot glass) on the roof.

A couple of us are meeting at a Sunoco gas station at 901 W 8th Street at 7:45 and will convoy in to the Longworth lot. This will allow us to get a few cars in a row to give us enough space to allow others to walk over and join us. You can either join the convoy, or find us in the lot. More than likely since we will be early we will be in either the first or last row. Udonkey (Mike) will be driving a Yukon/Tahoe type vehicle and will try to rig up his Bills flag. On my rental, I will have a bowling ball (16 pound shot glass) on the roof.

I will meet you guys there at 7:45.

If you guys need a flagpole let me know. I have a telescopic one that I can bring with me.

I will meet you guys there at 7:45.

If you guys need a flagpole let me know. I have a telescopic one that I can bring with me.

Please do! Since I'm flying up, I'll be lacking my normal tailgating gear. Packing the flag now to make sure I remember...

I previously posted this back in September, but due to lack of replies, it found a home in the archive and I could no longer bump it up.

Anyone making the trip to the Queen City? I'm no longer living in Cincy, but will be flying in that weekend to go to the Rutgers @ UC game on Saturday (www.catstix.com) then the Bills @ Bengals game on Sunday.

If you're going, feel free to reply in this thread or PM me if you want advice on where to go/what to do...

I'd recommend tailgating in the Longworth Hall lot, just west of the stadium:

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=longworth+hall+cincinnati&fb=1&gl=us&hq=longworth+hall&hnear=Cincinnati,+OH&cid=0,0,3349771728493801928&ei=dAKkTL3uJYOClAfMqvmQCw&ved=0CBgQnwIwAQ&t=h&ll=39.096046,-84.524184&spn=0.00468,0.009645&z=17&iwloc=A

I'm told that parking is $30-40/car and that they have charged $5/head if you don't park there but want to walk in. Despite the high cost, the proximity to the stadium and great atmosphere is worth it. Since it's not a county owned lot, I don't think that they abide by the "4 hour before kickoff" rule, so I'd suggest getting there before 8am to secure a spot.

Also, despite the fact that we're having (yet another) down season, we've still got this to enjoy...gotta keep the streak alive:

11/26/89 - CIN 7 @ BUF 24

10/21/91 - CIN 16 @ BUF 35

11/17/96 - CIN 17 @ BUF 31

12/06/98 - BUF 33 @ CIN 20

12/29/02 - CIN 9 @ BUF 27

10/05/03 - CIN 16 @ BUF 22

12/19/04 - BUF 33 @ CIN 17

12/24/05 - BUF 37 @ CIN 27

11/04/07 - CIN 21 @ BUF 33

10 in a row! Lets go Buffalo!

Mckelvin runs one back Bills win #10

It was good to see udonkey (Mike) again, and as usual pintoron was a very hospitable host at the tailgate. (Thanks for the wisnowika!) My friends from Cincinnati were knocked out by how friendly the Bills fans were and how united we were for a 2-8 team not to mention partying! It was a memorable afternoon, and a game I'll never forget. From being taunted in the first half by the cries of "WHO DEY? WHO DEY?" to utter and complete silence in the second half save for the other Bills fans screaming our lungs out in glee.

Cheers! :beer: