The great Lot 1 Cluster$#*@

JÂy RÛßeÒ

OK....this should be interesting. I called the ticket office earlier in the week to get my parking pass for Sunday's game. When we pull into Drive 1 we have to tell the ticket taker to call the office and they will verify that we have pre-purchased the pass. Wha' ?????? Maybe I should print out my bank statement where it shows I paid $20 to the Bills. *LOL* :rolleyes:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....this should be interesting. I called the ticket office earlier in the week to get my parking pass for Sunday's game. When we pull into Drive 1 we have to tell the ticket taker to call the office and they will verify that we have pre-purchased the pass. Wha' ?????? Maybe I should print out my bank statement where it shows I paid $20 to the Bills. *LOL* :rolleyes:

So what happen this week in stadium lot 1? Slotting? Pre purchased parking pass parkers only?

Some total idiot 3 seats down from me threw up all over himself in the first quarter and a good portion of it hit the coat a some 70plus year old guy. On the other side of him was a 6 year old kid (with a Detroit helmet on...This putz proceeded to throw up two more times by the time Q1 ended. Some people just don't deserve to be let out in public.

Simple solution: they should refuse to admit fans to the stadium if the fan is excessively drunk.

I doubt the flood gates would open..... i would love to see that too.... but the old days are gone, people are different, society is different..... Odds are a lot of people would get to witness a very few people getting tasered

Sad . . . A replay of the '88 victory that gave us the division would be A W E S O M E !

Simple solution: they should refuse to admit fans to the stadium if the fan is excessively drunk.

They do that. Although one friend tells the story of when one of his buddies was falling down drunk and they were not going to let him in they told the security guy he was retarded and they let him in.

Bump?

No slotting. They had our passes right there where u pay. It was kinda funny. There were a few guys over to the side that had all of the passes in envelopes with our names on them. Got there around 9 and there were quite a few cars already there. Not sure if they ended up opneing up to everybody. I was too busy tailgating. :flirt: