I haven't had a favorite player in a long time until now

Stevie Johnson.

Love the guy. Loved him in '08. Mistakenly assumed the coaches knew more than we did last year when he didn't dress all year, but turns out we the fans were right all along! Who else is with me?

Kyle Williams :thumbsup:

If I had to pick one on offense, and one on defense, I'd say you guys have mine covered.

Of course, if I had to go OVERALL favorite player, Corey McIntyre, no questions asked. :thumbsup:

Kyle Williams :thumbsup:

Yeah, him and Wood (for calling out Maybin and coming back from that injury like a complete monster) would be my second favorites. But to see an offensive skill player put up real elite NFL numbers is very refreshing.

If I had to pick one on offense, and one on defense, I'd say you guys have mine covered.

Of course, if I had to go OVERALL favorite player, Corey McIntyre, no questions asked. :thumbsup:

I think if you throw in Fitzpatrick we have just cited the five coolest Bills of 2010 for sure.

Yeah, him and Wood (for calling out Maybin and coming back from that injury like a complete monster) would be my second favorites. But to see an offensive skill player put up real elite NFL numbers is very refreshing.

I think if you throw in Fitzpatrick we have just cited the five coolest Bills of 2010 for sure.

Yes, but here's hoping that Wood can actually be an impact player in 2011, that an offseason of training and not rehabbing puts him back on steady footing (in every sense of the phrase).

Stevie Johnson.

Love the guy. Loved him in '08. Mistakenly assumed the coaches knew more than we did last year when he didn't dress all year, but turns out we the fans were right all along! Who else is with me?

Who knows; maybe Maybin and McCargo suffer from the same syndrone that Stevie, Fred Jackson, etc has: lack of opportunities! I know some will say that those guys had their chances but remember that Stevie started off the season in the doghouse and was sat after the Green Bay game. I do know this: players like Kelsay have had too many opportunites to show their skills (even though he played OK against Bears). I hope that our young players such as Carrington don't just ride the bench and don't get a chance to improve by not getting real game time experience for practice is just not sufficient.

I wish they would use Corey Mcintyre in the run game as a runner sometimes, that 2 extra points handoff would have been a good time for instance. I think we could use a fullback in the traditional sense at times in the run game, instead of throwing short on every 3rd and lees than 4 attempt.

Edited by bowery4

I tend to be a fan of the guys that dont get on ESPN. The Guys in teh trenches that dont get noticed but are the ones really determining the winners and losers. Eric Wood and KW are 1a and 1b.

I think Poz is ok, I like George Wilson, and do like Stevie J, but I could pass on the rest of the guys - nothing really to be jealous of. If I had to pick 5 guys to build a team around, it would be those 5. If I got a 6th I would add Levitre.

Who knows; maybe Maybin and McCargo suffer from the same syndrone that Stevie, Fred Jackson, etc has: lack of opportunities!

No. They have had plenty of opportunities. They both suck. Maybin had plenty of playing time early and did nothing. He needs to learn more before he can be on the field. Having him play in the game making the same mistakes over and over is just going to make it him worse. Well, not make him worse since that is impossible, but it will close any window on any potential he may have. Though that window is already closing pretty quickly.

Is Moats getting snaps because he's a good looking young talent, or is it because our other OLB's are so horribly poor?

It am hoping it is both, because if it isn't, then it is just because all the others just suck.

I wish they would use Corey Mcintyre in the run game as a runner sometimes, that 2 extra points handoff would have been a good time for instance. I think we could use a fullback in the traditional sense at times in the run game, instead of throwing short on every 3rd and lees than 4 attempt.

I somewhat agree. Corey may well be an effective old school FB. You remember, the ones that actually carried the ball......

I like watching him run.....what few times he gets the chance.