Throwbacks

I think the only throwbacks the Bills should wear are the 1964-65 throwbacks.

The standing Buffalo is way better than the charging one.

The best uni was the away throwback they wore last year at New England.

I would prefer that they just go permanent with the throwbacks and have done with it.

I'm a fan of the 90's Bills uni's. The throwbacks are ok for a game but I am probably the only one that doesn't like them.

They look like some thing from the 50's...just don't like them.

The reason I like the charging bison is because it is unique to the Bills.

The standing Buffalo was on many items before the Bills existed, we just copied the image. When we changed to the charging bison the Bills were the only ones with that image. Others have since copied. Love the helmets they have now.

Perfect example of a sarcastic jackass. Too bad for the board you're too witless to take your own advice and leave.

witless?? sarcastic? hmmmm... if you say so.. not quite sure if your point is really legit, but o k.. you want me to leave so "brainiacs" like you are rid of guys like me, you know, guys who just want to comment on various aspects of the bills that perhaps may be devoid of spot on accuracy, proper thread heading, use of capital letters in the right context..etc.. ok.. well at least your lamp shade avatar is novel , you are..TRULY .. comically "creative". must be a treat to be around you on new years eve..think about your response to the poster.. you forcefully pointed out EXACTLY the number of years the guy was off by!, do you think anybody really gives a sh-t about what you were so quick to point out???

Edited by dwight in philly

I've always hoped they'd just return to the 87-01 unis for good, and still rotate the 64-65 throwbacks in for 2 games a year.

DITTO !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Tom

I've always hoped they'd just return to the 87-01 unis for good, and still rotate the 64-65 throwbacks in for 2 games a year.

Outstanding! That scenario would be my fave. Second choice would be a reverse spread of 14 games/Sixties, 2 games/Nineties. (Call 'em Tribute unis if the jump-forward doesn't make sense as a 'Throwback')