Buffalo is garnering more national headlines this year than is years

Lenigmusx

I find it quite interesting that it seems the national media is starting to find a soft spot for our embattled franchise. The last two weeks performances and heartbreaking loses seem to have attracted national interest. There was a time when Buffalo was a national darling in the late 80's thru the 90's but as with everything people got sick of the group that couldn't win the big one and we fell out of favor. I think Chan Gailey is not only a good coach but has an appeal to the national media that our recent coaches have not. I really feel the franchise is about to turn the corner. I also think Merriman could be a big piece of the puzzle. Is Davis out for the season?? If not Merriman, Poz, Davis, Torbor could be alot better LB corp than we have had for a while. Anyway I hope things are looking up.

I find it quite interesting that it seems the national media is starting to find a soft spot for our embattled franchise. The last two weeks performances and heartbreaking loses seem to have attracted national interest. There was a time when Buffalo was a national darling in the late 80's thru the 90's but as with everything people got sick of the group that couldn't win the big one and we fell out of favor. I think Chan Gailey is not only a good coach but has an appeal to the national media that our recent coaches have not. I really feel the franchise is about to turn the corner. I also think Merriman could be a big piece of the puzzle. Is Davis out for the season?? If not Merriman, Poz, Davis, Torbor could be alot better LB corp than we have had for a while. Anyway I hope things are looking up.

torbor sucks and there is no way that kelsey does not start.

torbor sucks and there is no way that kelsey does not start.

NO ONE IS worse as a linebacker than Kelsey he gets his hips turned the wrong way on every play and gets beat on the cut. He is not physically capable of being good at the position. He is not a bad 4-3 end but linebacker he is not. He dosen't know how to play square to the line and operate in space and his lack of speed compounds the problem because he can't recover when he is out of position. This also leads to him being beaten by being overly agressive and being blocked out of a play up field, case and point his weakness on screen plays. Long and the short Torbor is more physically capable at the position. I am not saying he is good barely passable but with the others this would be a fuctional linebacking corp.

Edited by Lenigmusx

NO ONE IS worse as a linebacker than Kelsey he gets his hips turned the wrong way on every play and gets beat on the cut. He is not physically capable of being good at the position. He is not a bad 4-3 end but linebacker he is not. He dosen't know how to play square to the line and operate in space and his lack of speed compounds the problem because he can't recover when he is out of position. This also leads to him being beaten by being overly agressive and being blocked out of a play up field, case and point his weakness on screen plays. Long and the short Torbor is more physically capable at the position. I am not saying he is good barely passable but with the others this would be a fuctional linebacking corp.

I think he was a below average 4=3 DE as well. His strength is FAR below average. The man is taken out on a regular basis by tight ends. He has some speed for a DE, but not quite enough to get to the QB ala Schobel.

I want to, but I am not able to comprehend the extension of this sub-par player.

I think he was a below average 4=3 DE as well. His strength is FAR below average. The man is taken out on a regular basis by tight ends. He has some speed for a DE, but not quite enough to get to the QB ala Schobel.

I want to, but I am not able to comprehend the extension of this sub-par player.

You do have to admit, though, that whatever you think of him as a DE, he's immeasurably worse as an LB.

Which makes the extension that much more inexplicable.

Regionally, the Albany Times-Union manages to slap the Bills and their obviously few fans in Albany.

This article is posted on page one here at the Stadium Wall. I thought it would be a favorable article but I guess not. They quote Bills fans FROM Buffalo. I guess they either couldn't or wouldn't find anyone local.

http://www.timesunion.com/default/article/Bills-fans-coping-together-799207.php