Buffalo fans talk with forked tongue??

Not sure about some of you guys but I find the comments by fans on Shawn Merriman hilarious today.

To many......

He is an injured juiced up steriod criminal waived player,totally worthless ....yet the same fans are desperate for a long term new deal!

"Oh he'll only be here for one year....then he is gone" :blush:

If he is totally worthless, where do you think he will go? :nana:

Edited by The Wang From Sang

He's injured, yes. For the last few years, nagging injuries.

Criminal stuff? Just another dude getting involved in drama, nothing hardcore.

One year/long term deal? He doesn't want to be here, so its unlikely he'll return UNLESS we are the only one offering him decent money. That being said, I don't want to give him a long term deal until he is a) healthy and b) playing well.

Not hard to understand.

One year/long term deal? He doesn't want to be here, so its unlikely he'll return UNLESS we are the only one offering him decent money. That being said, I don't want to give him a long term deal until he is a) healthy and b) playing well.

Not hard to understand.

If he plays well,then there is a market for him, if he is reinjured or plays poorly NO team will be interested!

Not hard to understand.

If he plays well,then there is a market for him, if he is reinjured or plays poorly NO team will be interested!

Short term retrograde amnesia?

Or just a stutterer?

Edited by machinegun12