SI NFL Power Rankings

muffmonster

I don't give a crap where anyone "ranks" us...let's win a game or two and not finish with a winless season. Good god...WE ARE 0-7...and that saying "YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR RECORD" tells me we ARE the 32nd ranked team in the NFL until you win a game to prove it otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I think we're improving, but let's get real for a second here.

Oh, by the way...still dead last on ESPN's power rankings.

Edited by machinegun12

I don't give a crap where anyone "ranks" us...let's win a game or two and not finish with a winless season. Good god...WE ARE 0-7...and that saying "YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR RECORD" tells me we ARE the 32nd ranked team in the NFL until you win a game to prove it otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I think we're improving, but let's get real for a second here.

Oh, by the way...still dead last on ESPN's power rankings.

As I stated in my original post "I know this doesn't mean anything," but I thought we could all get a good chuckle out of it. Why so serious?

PFT had us at 29 - above Denver, Dallas, and Minnesota.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/02/week-eight-power-rankings/

Consensus - we are not the worst team!!!! Of course, some of us already knew that.

It's a sign of improvement!

It just brightened my gloomy day to see someone...anyone...rank Dallas lower than the Bills. :thumbsup:

As I stated in my original post "I know this doesn't mean anything," but I thought we could all get a good chuckle out of it. Why so serious?

Sorry...got a little fired up...must have bit off and spit out that part where you said you knew it was meaningless...I honestly can't believe any "power ranking" would not have the Bills dead last right now. No matter how much better we've been competing and how poorly other teams are playing as of late, you can't move a winless team from dead last until they actually win, in my opinion.

But yes, I can chuckle at the fact that it is the Cowgirls who dropped below us. :D