Obama to be interviewed by Ryan Seacrest

Not really, because you don't seem to understand that:

redistribution of wealth

and

progressively taxing income, then taking that income and spending it on low-income people, as you have described being "for" above,

are the exact same thing.

Once again, you demonstrate that you have no clue what you are talking about.

But, yeah, LA and I are the "crazy" people here. :rolleyes: Keep telling yourself that, instead of dealing with the reality that is coming....oh wait, that's today! :lol: Deal with the reality that is today. Enjoy!

Stop pretending your mindless babble somehow represents a "position", and that I am actually arguing against that "position". You don't have a clue what you are talking about, and I am simply mocking you.

No I agree with reducing or limiting tax breaks some that make x amount. So before you start name calling and doing the typical thing, ask a question. D!ck.

No go run along and see what Sarah Palin is stating this morning so you are current with the talking points. Be a papa grizzly.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really, because you don't seem to understand that:

redistribution of wealth

and

progressively taxing income, then taking that income and spending it on low-income people, as you have described being "for" above,

are the exact same thing.

Once again, you demonstrate that you have no clue what you are talking about.

But, yeah, LA and I are the "crazy" people here. :rolleyes: Keep telling yourself that, instead of dealing with the reality that is coming....oh wait, that's today! :lol: Deal with the reality that is today. Enjoy!

Stop pretending your mindless babble somehow represents a "position", and that I am actually arguing against that "position". You don't have a clue what you are talking about, and I am simply mocking you.

What is the O/U on how many pages he will spend trying to argue that it's not the same thing?

No I agree with reducing or limiting tax breaks some that make x amount. So before you start name calling and doing the typical thing, ask a question. D!ck.

Yes, clearly this statement disproves my assertion that you have no idea what you are saying.

No go run along and see what Sarah Palin is stating this morning so you are current with the talking points. Be a papa grizzly.

Yes, I received the "point out the fact the pBills is an idiot, who doesn't understand basic economic principles, and can't defend a position because he isn't capable of having one" instructions in a text message on my Droid this very morning. Sorry to disappoint, but it came from Karl Rove this time, instead of Palin.

What is the O/U on how many pages he will spend trying to argue that it's not the same thing?

Want to find out? :devil: It should be funny. :lol:

Yes, clearly this statement disproves my assertion that you have no idea what you are saying.

Yes, I received the "point out the fact the pBills is an idiot, who doesn't understand basic economic principles, and can't defend a position because he isn't capable of having one" instructions in a text message on my Droid this very morning. Sorry to disappoint, but it came from Karl Rove this time, instead of Palin.

Want to find out? :devil: It should be funny. :lol:

Rove / Palin either way you post talking points. Great job genius!!

There's something to believe in. HAHAHAHA!!!

Edited by pBills

I never said tax them at a high rate so that certain social programs could be funded did?

Ok, then why are we taxing them any different than anybody else? And, why is it that only 50% of the public pay taxes at all?

Here's your opportunity to avoid doltery. Do not FAIL.

Rove / Palin either way you post talking points. Great job genius!!

There's something to believe in. HAHAHAHA!!!

Yes, us Republicans have a secret undernet that tells us what to post. "Demonstrate that pBills is a complete dolt, by using his own posts" was assigned to me today.

Ok, then why are we taxing them any different than anybody else? And, why is it that only 50% of the public pay taxes at all?

Yes, us Republicans have a secret undernet that tells us what to post. "Demonstrate that pBills is a complete dolt, by using his own posts" was assigned to me today.

I believe you meant to say income tax.

Why would you not want remove some of their income tax breaks?

Edited by pBills

Come on, I was hoping to see if he would even know enough to correct this. (I put these exaggerations in this all the time, to see who I am dealing with, and usually DC_Tom is the one ruining my fun. He is a nerd, don't be like him. :lol: )

Why would you not want remove some of their income tax breaks?

Because I don't want capital to be taxed away and wasted and/or the remaining capital to sit on the sidelines so that it isn't taxed away as well? After the 1 trillion stimulus, and it's results(FAIL), clearly we should leave capital where it is, and let the people it truly belongs to apply it properly.

I tried to keep this as simple as I could. Let's see if you are going to keep using your posts to keep confirming my "pBills is an idiot" Karl Rove talking point.

Come on, I was hoping to see if he would even know enough to correct this. (I put these exaggerations in this all the time, to see who I am dealing with, and usually DC_Tom is the one ruining my fun. He is a nerd, don't be like him. :lol: )

Because I don't want capital to be taxed away and wasted and/or the remaining capital to sit on the sidelines so that it isn't taxed away as well? After the 1 trillion stimulus, and it's results(FAIL), clearly we should leave capital where it is, and let the people it truly belongs to apply it properly.

I tried to keep this as simple as I could. Let's see if you are going to keep using your posts to keep confirming my "pBills is an idiot" Karl Rove talking point.

Dude you are clearly one sided, and that's fine. Don't claim to be independent or anything like that either. Just admit it.

Leave capital where it is. Ok, so you believe that people earning say over $250k per year should keep any and all tax breaks they currently receive? Knowing that their income tax rate will not change... just not receiving those extra breaks.

Dude you are clearly one sided, and that's fine. Don't claim to be independent or anything like that either. Just admit it.

Leave capital where it is. Ok, so you believe that people earning say over $250k per year should keep any and all tax breaks they currently receive? Knowing that their income tax rate will not change... just not receiving those extra breaks.

One sided? You do understand that I have only worked for, freezing my ass off btw, and voted for, Democrats? Right? The problem with the Democratic party is people like you. There was a time when Democrats could claim to be more knowledgeable than Republicans. That ended in the late 80s. Back then Democrats actually were serious intellectuals, had put the work in, and could demonstrate their knowledge at the drop of a hat.

The people like you running around now, blindly supporting whatever anybody says as long as their is a "D" after their name, without putting the work in to honestly understand it, and grasping at whatever straw("The war is lost/the surge won't work") is served up to them each day, have permanently killed off the perceived intellectual advantage Democrats used to enjoy.

Edit: the funny part is although you may be able to read the words that I have posted as to why I want capital left alone, there is practically no chance that you understand why, never mind formulate an effective counter-argument.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

No no no, according to TPS and Lybob, since employers pay payroll taxes and that the US Treasury is a legit Ponzi scheme, "everyone" pays income taxes even though not quite everyone really directly pays income taxes, but it's all a legitimate slush fund in which I help pay for Billy's Medicare and Joebob with an income of 18,000 a year, helps pay for the roads I use even though he didn't directly pay income taxes, but since his employer pays payroll taxes, "everyone" indeed does pay income taxes. :wacko:

Edited by Magox

No no no, according to TPS and Lybob, since employers pay payroll taxes and that the US Treasury is a legit Ponzi scheme, "everyone" pays income taxes even though not quite everyone really directly pays income taxes, but it's all a legitimate slush fund in which I help pay for Billy's Medicare and Joebob with an income of 18,000 a year helps pay for the roads I use even though he didn't directly pay income taxes, but since his employer pays payroll taxes he does so therefore "everyone" pays income taxes. :wacko:

Which is of course, hysterical. :lol: :lol:

And the media, and quite a few respectable pundits, all stand in awe of the massive turnaround since 2008. :lol:

I do well in my job and guess what, I dont' get "rich" frmo all my tax breaks. That's the most insane misconception of the non-rich. Trust me: The man gets more than his fair share of my ass every year. There are only a handful of ways to avoid taxes and most of those merely delay paying...they don't avoid it.

Actually no, I pay no federal income tax, yet get a "refund" check because of the Bush child tax credit.

It usually exceeds what I pay in SS tax.

Does it exceed what you pay in gas, booze, cigarettes (if you smoke), death (when you die, it will happen), medicare, and unemployment taxes?

No no no, according to TPS and Lybob, since employers pay payroll taxes and that the US Treasury is a legit Ponzi scheme, "everyone" pays income taxes even though not quite everyone really directly pays income taxes, but it's all a legitimate slush fund in which I help pay for Billy's Medicare and Joebob with an income of 18,000 a year, helps pay for the roads I use even though he didn't directly pay income taxes, but since his employer pays payroll taxes, "everyone" indeed does pay income taxes. :wacko:

To me all the taxes are the same. I realize that benefits are being passed out and these taxes are used to pay for these benefits, so Joebob might be getting a good deal for what he is paying in, but he is paying is my point. That is all.

Hey tool. Read above I do not care for redistribution of wealth. I do believe though that certain tax brackets should pay a higher amount as they do now.

Why should they? They should pay the same percentage as everyone else

Hey tool. Read above I do not care for redistribution of wealth. I do believe though that certain tax brackets should pay a higher amount as they do now.

In other words: "I do not care for redistribution of wealth. I do believe though in redistribution of wealth."