Obama to be interviewed by Ryan Seacrest

What an embarrassment. Can Paris Hilton find yet another way to diminish the office of the Presidency of the United States? Yes he can...

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-markay/2010/11/01/obama-give-election-day-exclusive-american-idol-host-ryan-seacrest

NBC should just give him the Tonight Show already and let Biden finish out his last two years.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris Hilton.... hehehe

Remember that campaign commercial with Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and the other diva, Obama? :lol:

Sad to say that guy was dead on. I believe it's the same guy who did demon sheep. (Funny, two posts about demon sheep in the same 5 minutes. Halloween carryover.)

I don't remember 15 year old girls being allowed to vote. So why is he going after that demo?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Paris Hilton.... hehehe

Remember that campaign commercial with Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, and the other diva, Obama? :lol:

Sad to say that guy was dead on. I believe it's the same guy who did demon sheep. (Funny, two posts about demon sheep in the same 5 minutes. Halloween carryover.)

I don't remember 15 year old girls being allowed to vote. So why is he going after that demo?

They're the only demo left gullible enough to still believe him.

They're the only demo left gullible enough to still believe him.

Yes, the same people who keep being "victims" of their own webcams, that their parents bought, that they took their clothes off in front of, after being told by total strangers that they had nothing to worry about.

It should be legal to tack-hammer people that push "cult of personality" candidates, and say things like "he has plenty of executive experience, just look at how he runs this campaign".

What an embarrassment. Can Paris Hilton find yet another way to diminish the office of the Presidency of the United States? Yes he can...

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/lachlan-markay/2010/11/01/obama-give-election-day-exclusive-american-idol-host-ryan-seacrest

NBC should just give him the Tonight Show already and let Biden finish out his last two years.

I am certain Ryan will ask the hardball questions, "Which golf course is your favorite" and "How do you and Michelle decide where to go on your Friday date night"

Why is it an embarrassment? Man it was horrible when Clinton went on MTV's Rock the Vote right? :censored::wallbash:

I am so sick of republicans bashing every damn thing the President does. And how dare anyone look back at Republican Control the eight years prior. I would imagine you all thought the country was in perfect shape then huh? Oh that's right we had a war so everything else that needs to be done must stop.

Why is it an embarrassment? Man it was horrible when Clinton went on MTV's Rock the Vote right? :censored::wallbash:

I am so sick of republicans bashing every damn thing the President does. And how dare anyone look back at Republican Control the eight years prior. I would imagine you all thought the country was in perfect shape then huh? Oh that's right we had a war so everything else that needs to be done must stop.

whaaaaa It's all Bushs' fault.

Stop already.

Obama continues to campaign, even though he is already in office.

Two years in, it's time that he start to acting like the leader of the greatest nation on earth.

Edited by Gary M

You got to stop! It is embarrassing, you are what they call a "Homer".

Even lefties this morning on MSNBC was criticizing this decision.

You would have more credibility if you weren't aligned 100% of the time with the president, it just shows that you don't think for yourself and you will go along with anything he says. Let's be real here, up to now, he has been a poor president and today probably will show that the country has largely rejected his policies. It's time to change course and I can tell you this, the conservatives will continue to be energized all the way through 2012, they know the job isn't finished, and what will continue to motivate them will be the pathetic health insurance bill, the record deficit and the nonsensical job killing regulations all get roled back. The "Animal Spirits" of the business community will not unleash itself unless Obama changes course or a new president comes about, and I truly don't believe it is in Obama's DNA to triangulate the way CLinton did.

George Bush was the least fiscally conservative GOP president ever, so when libs point to GW's terrible record in regards to the national debt, they are right. But here is the thing, the GOP was fired from it's job in 2006 and 2008. The Tea Partiers and other conservatives sat out the 06 and 08 elections and as a result the most liberal congress and presidency in generations came about, and now they are about to be fired the same way the GOP was.

You would have more credibility if you weren't aligned 100% of the time with the president, it just shows that you don't think for yourself and you will go along with anything he says. Let's be real here, up to now, he has been a poor president and today probably will show that the country has largely rejected his policies. It's time to change course and I can tell you this, the conservatives will continue to be energized all the way through 2012, they know the job isn't finished, and what will continue to motivate them will be the pathetic health insurance bill, the record deficit and the nonsensical job killing regulations all get roled back. The "Animal Spirits" of the business community will not unleash itself unless Obama changes course or a new president comes about, and I truly don't believe it is in Obama's DNA to triangulate the way CLinton did.

George Bush was the least fiscally conservative GOP president ever, so when libs point to GW's terrible record in regards to the national debt, they are right. But here is the thing, the GOP was fired from it's job in 2006 and 2008. The Tea Partiers and other conservatives sat out the 06 and 08 elections and as a result the most liberal congress and presidency in generations came about, and now they are about to be fired the same way the GOP was.

10 years, they finally have a "plan" for fixing healthcare. Why did it take so long? They and many people here gave Obama and his administration roughly 90 days to fix the economy. If the republicans gave full control, I'll give them the same amount of time. Just being fair.

I am a homer. I believe in the Democratic Party. Just like you and 99.9% of this board believe in the Republican Party. So what?

10 years, they finally have a "plan" for fixing healthcare. Why did it take so long? They and many people here gave Obama and his administration roughly 90 days to fix the economy. If the republicans gave full control, I'll give them the same amount of time. Just being fair.

So what? They were fired from their jobs, and now Libs have made the health insurance system even worse. And in regards to "fixing the economy", rational thinking business minded people understand that when you impose mandates and stricter regulations that business will be affected. Also, if they understand the mentality of the president is to "even the playing field" which is code word for redistribution of wealth. They also understand that Keynesian economics is not a permanent solution and the uncertainty of demand for goods and services will still be there after the stimulus runs out. They also understand that if the government goes through massive spending programs that taxes will be imposed upon them at some point.

I am a homer. I believe in the Democratic Party. Just like you and 99.9% of this board believe in the Republican Party. So what?

Nope, not me. I am against the Bush Tax cuts for everyone. I am open to a VAT tax if other taxes are reformed and cut. I believe in taxation of unhealty products to lower medical costs through healthier living. I don't believe all regulations are bad and was against the repeal of GS. I was against the Medicare prescription drug bill that was passed through the Bush Administration. I was against TARP. I don't care about the Social Issues.

In other words, I think for myself, I don't allow the echo chamber to dictate my beliefs. You and others are guilty of this and we would be better off if people would learn to break away from what their partisan masters tell them and learn to think for themselves.

Edited by Magox

Yes, the healthcare system was bad. Is it worse right now... maybe. Yes, I hear of people having issues etc. Personally I am not seeing that much a change going into 2011. Of course when you impose mandates, etc business will be affected, yet at the same time we can't just simply let some industries go unchecked or without restrictions. I am not a fan of redistribution of wealth. If you worked hard and earned your money, good for you. You shouldn't have to worry about that. And if someome makes more money, they DO and SHOULD pay more taxes. Just the way it is.

People also have to understand that even though Republicans B word and moan about spending... they spend. Alot.

I'm sure you could care less what I think, but I applaud you for leaning more towards Independent. I really do. I vote democrat because I believe in a lot of what they do. Not everything, but most of it. I also believe that republican party is a 180 degrees from my beliefs. Has nothing to do with following blindly has to do with MY beliefs and who I think will best represent them and work for them. Saying that does not make me this far left person, I have always thought of myself being towards the center.

Clinton didnt go on Rock the Vote every other day like Obama does, you idiot. Way to miss the point.

No understood the point completely. EVERY politician does that you dolt. Oh no, Obama was on a major radio program during an election year... how horrible. Just stupid to B word about it.

Personally I am not seeing that much a change going into 2011.

That's probably because you're not going to be forced to fund it with your tax dollars, you dolt.

But hey, someone else is picking up the tab, so who cares, right? It's only money. I mean, at some point, I DO think you've earned enough.

That's probably because you're not going to be forced to fund it with your tax dollars, you dolt.

But hey, someone else is picking up the tab, so who cares, right? It's only money. I mean, at some point, I DO think you've earned enough.

Hey tool. Read above I do not care for redistribution of wealth. I do believe though that certain tax brackets should pay a higher amount as they do now.

You must be one of the "enemies" Obama was talking about.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE69929420101101

Hey tool. Read above I do not care for redistribution of wealth. I do believe though that certain tax brackets should pay a higher amount as they do now.

HOLY ****!! YOU NEED TO QUIT HANGING WITH CONNER!!!!!!

I could say the same about you with OC, LABills, etc.

Not really, because you don't seem to understand that:

redistribution of wealth

and

progressively taxing income, then taking that income and spending it on low-income people, as you have described being "for" above,

are the exact same thing.

Once again, you demonstrate that you have no clue what you are talking about.

But, yeah, LA and I are the "crazy" people here. :rolleyes: Keep telling yourself that, instead of dealing with the reality that is coming....oh wait, that's today! :lol: Deal with the reality that is today. Enjoy!

Stop pretending your mindless babble somehow represents a "position", and that I am actually arguing against that "position". You don't have a clue what you are talking about, and I am simply mocking you.

Edited by OCinBuffalo