Bills Opponents have combined record of 33 - 17

Mr. T

Not a single team we have played so far has a losing record. The worst is Jacksonville at 4-4. What's my point? The Bills are not as bad as their record suggests. Am I fine with the Bills being 0-7? Hell No! But face it folks their schedule has been BRUTAL so far. Next up Chicago, a team on a slide, but still another team with a winning record 4-3.

Can't wait to see Cincinnati, Detroit, and Cleveland. Because the rest of the schedule is all still BRUTAL.

And if the Bills were 7-0 rather than 0-7 their opponents record would be 26-24, right around .500. My point.............when you suck and all of your opponents get easy wins vs. you your opponents for the most part are going to have decent records. I don't think the Bills are absolute garbage, but until they win games that they should, they're pretty damn close to garbage. The offense is average, the defense is utter garbage.

I was pretty damn frustrated with the 4th quarter today, as everyone else was, but the truth is that over the past few weeks they've given me exactly what I was hoping for before the season started. I knew we weren't going to make the playoffs, but I wanted to see a team that was competitive and entertaining to watch. Obviously we didn't get that the first few games, but these last two have definitely kept my attention. It's also been great to see the emergence of Stevie Johnson and the re-emergence of little Roscoe. I feel good about the opportunities we'll have to improve the team next offseason...if we can make quality decisions, then next year I think we'll be in good shape to make a little noise.

Would I have rather they won today? Of course...but Baltimore and KC are two of the better teams in the NFL, and we did well to keep up with them on the road. I'm much more content with the way we're playing now vs. the crapfest we were watching the first few weeks.

Not a single team we have played so far has a losing record. The worst is Jacksonville at 4-4. What's my point? The Bills are not as bad as their record suggests. Am I fine with the Bills being 0-7? Hell No! But face it folks their schedule has been BRUTAL so far. Next up Chicago, a team on a slide, but still another team with a winning record 4-3.

Can't wait to see Cincinnati, Detroit, and Cleveland. Because the rest of the schedule is all still BRUTAL.

I'm a little confused. Isn't this the same board that declared in pre-season that all the divisional rivals sucked and that the Bills weren't getting any props from the national media?

The divisional rivals are 15-6 and the Bills are 0-7. It would seem that the national media knew more about the Bills than the experts at TBD. Whatever happened to those experts?

The neat thing about this message board is that you can go back to the posts and read them again.

I'm a little confused. Isn't this the same board that declared in pre-season that all the divisional rivals sucked and that the Bills weren't getting any props from the national media?

The divisional rivals are 15-6 and the Bills are 0-7. It would seem that the national media knew more about the Bills than the experts at TBD. Whatever happened to those experts?

The neat thing about this message board is that you can go back to the posts and read them again.

And? Who cares. There are people on both sides of almost every single issue that gets discussed here. Some end up being right, some end up being wrong. You are seemingly one miserable MF'er.

whatever

Enlightening

you really don't get it?

let me spell it out for you: the original post is p--u--r--e b--u--l--l--s--h--i--t.

i'm supposed to feel good about this team because the teams we bend over for week in and week out aren't all horrible? give me a break. these guys come up with more different ways to lose than should even be conceivable. stop candy coating this horrible garbage. you embarrass yourselves.

Edited by jester43

Ok I admit they have not lived up to my hopes or expectations. Thanks for pointing out it was wrong for me to be optimistic about my hometown team and that I am an idiot for calling out the press for being such douches about our chances. I love I told you so's. :censored: