Kelsay

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There aren't many, but there are guys on the team contributing good football: williams, fred jackson, steve johnson come to mind.

I'll give you Williams and Johnson, but the blind love for "Freddie Jackson" should probably be curtailed a bit. I mean, he is #33 in the league in rushing. Ouch. Guys like Justin Forsett, Chris Ivory, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, and Ryan Torain are crushing him in every statistical category. Jackson is a far below-average starting RB in the NFL - he is the Fitzpatrick equivalent at his position. Great guy, hard worker, just not really quite good enough.

Edited by akm0404

I'll give you Williams and Johnson, but the blind love for "Freddie Jackson" should probably be curtailed a bit. I mean, he is #33 in the league in rushing. Ouch. Guys like Justin Forsett, Chris Ivory, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, and Ryan Torain are crushing him in every statistical category. Jackson is a far below-average starting RB in the NFL - he is the Fitzpatrick equivalent at his position. Great guy, hard worker, just not really quite good enough.

Fair enough i was reaching a bit with jackson. No doubt he is underperforming this year compared with past performance. At least he looks like he still belongs on an nfl roster, unlike many of the guys playing on the defensive side of the ball.

I wonder how Kelsay makes it through film review every week.. man, he was abyssmal on Sunday. He can't set the edge. When he does set the edge, he can't run fast enough to tackle the running back. He overpursues. He can't cover. sigh.