Drew Bledsoe & TD

KurtGodel77

Ok I'll bite. Is a "better " Drew necessarily a good one?

152877[/snapback]

It depends. If it's the Drew we saw a few weeks ago in NE, the answer is no. But if it's the Drew we saw in Miami . . . well yes. The way I see it, it's like clearing hurdles. Drew started with the little hurdles, playing well against defenses like those of St. Louis while at home. Then he had some success against better defenses, like the Jets'. But that was at home. People said he couldn't do it on the road, so he had a pretty good game against Seattle. The next hurdle was having a great game on the road against a great defense, which Drew did in Miami. Will he ever get good enough to clear the highest hurdle of all? (By this I mean can he ever play well against NE?) I hope the answer is yes.

Will he ever get good enough to clear the highest hurdle of all? (By this I mean can he ever play well against NE?) I hope the answer is yes.

I hope the answer is yes in the divisional round of the playoffs, because if we get to the playoffs and first play at Indy (yes, we can beat Indy), then its off to NE we go. And wouldn't it be sweet if we ended their season behind Drew!!

I was thinking the same thing. I have to admit that I'll be nervous seeing Drew go on the road to take on the Patriots.

Nervous? Nahh. If we make it that far, it would be a lot farther than I ever thought we would go this season, especially after being 0-4. I'd just enjoy the ride.