Is Oliver in France

France the only country in the world those 18 and 19 year olds are so lazy, coddled and entitled to the point where they are worried about having to work 2 extra years 40 years from now! The sad thing is the US is not far behind them.

Edited by whateverdude

• 2 weeks later...

i'm still around! thanks for wondering. Not posting much that's all!!

Someone told me France is like 9 hours ahead of us. So, when it's Sunday afternoon here, it's like already Monday morning there. So here is what I was thinking. I call you when it's Sunday here and you tell me what the final score of the Bills Lions game was. I don't know why no one else has thought of this. ;)

But seriously, I was wondering if you were still around. I come and go myself. I don't usually stick around after the Bills are done playing football....which I guess would be at the start of the season.

Someone told me France is like 9 hours ahead of us. So, when it's Sunday afternoon here, it's like already Monday morning there. So here is what I was thinking. I call you when it's Sunday here and you tell me what the final score of the Bills Lions game was. I don't know why no one else has thought of this. ;)

9 hours? It's Wednesday before the game and I can already tell you the outcome of the Bills game

They lost...again :(

Someone told me France is like 9 hours ahead of us. So, when it's Sunday afternoon here, it's like already Monday morning there. So here is what I was thinking. I call you when

Reminds me of one of my favorite MASH scenes when they're calling Radar after he went stateside. And Father Mulcahy asks "What time is it in Iowa?" and Charles responds "1882."

i'm still around! thanks for wondering. Not posting much that's all!!

But seriously, I was wondering if you were still around. I come and go myself. I don't usually stick around after the Bills are done playing football....which I guess would be at the start of the season.

Don't laugh. when I moved from CT to CA, I had someone ask me to do that. :doh::wallbash:

Reminds me of one of my favorite MASH scenes when they're calling Radar after he went stateside. And Father Mulcahy asks "What time is it in Iowa?" and Charles responds "1882."

excellent!

by the way we are only 6 hours ahead of the ET

Edited by olivier in france