Going to San Diego Tomorrow

the closer to Qualcomm the better. Thank you

710 Beach Club AKA Blind Melons IS NO LONGER THE BILLS CLUB IN SAN DIEGO.

We were there for years and co-existed peacefully with Chicago Bears fans.

Then a new owne came in this year and made it clear he only wanted Chicago fans.

I assure you he is feeling it in his pocket.

Despite the fact we have sucked for ten years we packed that place in. We would outnumber Bears fans every weeekend.

It was a rat hole and the food sucked but we were loyal. The screwed us....Dont Go. You wont find any Bills fans there.

Now we all go to PB Ale House on Grand Ave, right on the beach. Much better food, drafts, and hot waitresses

who are friendly...no toothless Chicago hags here. And you can bring your kids.

You might be able to catch the game next to Qualcomm at McGregors too, but it will be packed before the game.

Gaslamp Tavern on 5th ave in downtown too carries Bills games andhas a decent following.

Yes, the Pacific Beach Ale House on Grand Avenue is on the last block before the ocean in Pacific Beach. From I-5 going north, exit at the Grand Garnet exit and stay left, take Grand almost to the end and park on any side street. There is no need to pay for parking. From I-5 south it is the same deal. There is an exit that leads to Balboa, Garnet and Grand. All three run parallel. Long story but Garnet from the beach turns into Balboa. The bar is next to a 7-11 and across from a fire station. If you desire to stay near Qualcomm, then the MacGregors location is exactly like an earlier poster expressed close but crowded with mostly Charger fans.

The experience at the PB Ale House has been very good so far. Craft beer, good food, great staff. The view of the ocean from the top is very nice.

The experience at the 710 Club did end bad. You will regret going in there if you are a Bills fan. Even though the Bears do not play tomorrow, avoid the 710 Club. We met some good people that worked there but the Bills and Bears fans no longer co-existed.

In any case, enjoy the football and let's hope the Bills can get a win!

Here is a link to the PB Ale House:

http://www.pbalehouse.com/

The best part of 710 was they did play the shout song and you didn't have to worry about swearing in front of families. But PB Ale House is a real nice bar, the staff is super friendly, the beer is cold and fresh and the food is pretty good. Hope to see you there

Someone needs to get the Bills to update the Backers Map then, since that is the one listed.

EDIT: From the Backers FAQ

I am the main contact/President of a chapter, how can I update my Chapter information?

Please e-mail billsbackers@bills.nfl.net with your most up-to-date membership list and meeting place.

Edited by Just Jack

We were there for years and co-existed peacefully with Chicago Bears fans.

Then a new owne came in this year and made it clear he only wanted Chicago fans.

I assure you he is feeling it in his pocket.

Despite the fact we have sucked for ten years we packed that place in. We would outnumber Bears fans every weeekend.

It was a rat hole and the food sucked but we were loyal. The screwed us....Dont Go. You wont find any Bills fans there.

Now we all go to PB Ale House on Grand Ave, right on the beach. Much better food, drafts, and hot waitresses

who are friendly...no toothless Chicago hags here. And you can bring your kids.

You might be able to catch the game next to Qualcomm at McGregors too, but it will be packed before the game.

Gaslamp Tavern on 5th ave in downtown too carries Bills games andhas a decent following.

Was Scott still the owner out there?