Why is everyone worried about Tom Clement?

ICE

I think you don't know the scope of what Clements is doing with the offense so it is kinda absurb to make a judgement like that. From what is read in the paper Clements had designed alot of the offense. It helps to have Mularkey there but Mularkey cannot only worry about the offense.

Who do you think Bledsoe talks to when he calls the booth?

I think you don't know the scope of what Clements is doing with the offense so it is kinda obsurb to make a judgement like that.  From what is read in the paper Clements had designed alot of the offense.  It helps to have Mularkey there but Mularkey cannot only worry about the offense. 

152345[/snapback]

Well I will try not to make anymore 'obsurb' comments. BTW...it's MM's offense. You know the one that MM Called the plays for, for YEARS in Pittsburgh?

I think you don't know the scope of what Clements is doing with the offense so it is kinda obsurb to make a judgement like that.  From what is read in the paper Clements had designed alot of the offense.  It helps to have Mularkey there but Mularkey cannot only worry about the offense. 

152345[/snapback]

I actually think Wyche has a HUGE influence on Bledsoe.

So your saying that Clements is sitting up in that booth doing nothing?  i kinda doubt that.

152358[/snapback]

No, but I don't think Bledsoe only talks to one guy, but if he did talk to someone, I would think he would be talking to his QB coach, Wyche.

Of course Bledsoe is speaking to Sam Wyche on the phone. I see Bledsoe all the time on the phone and looking at photos during the game.

To think that Mularkey is the sole contributor to this offense is silly.

I don't want Clements to go.

You haven't noticed the difference between Kilbride and this year's offense?

Lose Clements and you lose a lot of the improvement we've seen recently. He is one of the up-coming coaches in football. I'd sooner lose a top player than a top coach.

I don't want Clements to go.

152361[/snapback]

I agree 100%. I was pissed when we lost Kragthorpe. It's always a huge loss when you lose a good coach, and obviously, Clements is a good one. I'm hoping somehow Weis gets the job, which would keep Clements here, but also hurt New England.

Note: I don't think any 1 guy makes this offense successful. These coaches are a team, and it would hurt to lose any of them. Clements, Mularkey, & Wyche are a hell of a team.

So your saying that Clements is sitting up in that booth doing nothing?  i kinda doubt that.

152358[/snapback]

Kota you are reaching. Before this year Clement was a QB coach that is all. MM was the OC and called the plays for THIS offense in Pittsburgh. Wyche was an inovative OC/HC in Cinci. Tutored Joe Montana etal. out of all 3 I think we miss clement the least.

Because most of us are consistent Bills fans. We are not hoping for our football team to lose in order to be "right" on a message board.

152391[/snapback]

WTF is that about? So I am not a bills fan? since when? And bill I AM right on damn near most of what I post. Moreso than most.

As for Clement who cares? It's MM's offense that MM Called plays for, for years at Pitt. Wyche is a is a friggin offensive stud. I have no problems with clement taking a job.

Oh BTW...way to support that BUFFALO BILL coach. I mean God forbid he take a job of a life time over being OC for a 6-6 Bills team. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

WTF is that about? So I am not a bills fan? since when?  And bill I AM right on damn near most of what I post. Moreso than most. 

As for Clement who cares? It's MM's offense that MM Called plays for, for years at Pitt. Wyche is a is a friggin offensive stud. I have no problems with clement taking a job.

Oh BTW...way to support that BUFFALO BILL coach. I mean God forbid he take a job of a life time over being OC for a 6-6 Bills team.  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

152407[/snapback]

If he seeks, is offered, and accepts the job, I am happy for him.

My thing is that he is doing good things us, and as a Bills fan I hate to see him go. The continuity would be a good thing for the Buffalo Bills football team if he stayed.

That's all.