Aaron Maybin is playing out of position

Got_Wood

Isn't Arthur Moats a bit light at 250lbs for DE, even in a 4-3?

Moats has moves and actually looked good in pass rushing. not to mention he's got strength to at least get off some blockers, that maybe apparently doesnt...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be seeing things that Jauron saw & that no one else is seeing in Bills nation !!

The only thing i've seen to this point is that Lavar Arrington show him how to have a big ego & not how to put it on the field . The kid can talk a good game but put it on the field & Chan will make sure he's playing !!!!!!

I am growing in the belief that this coaching staff is doing due diligence evaluating the NFL talent on the roster. I think they have been executing a very deliberate plan to figure out what pieces they have to build a team around. While clearly there is a lot of work to be done figuring out a formula for talent evaluation in the off season, there is evidence they are methodically assessing each position and the team is getting more solid and as the young guys are being slowly worked in.

Maybin was on the list of unknowns. He was probably another guy that looked good without pads. It appears they are getting close to a conclusion there too.