We are at the top of the Hump!!

If we play like we did yesterday we could beat all those teams

KC is a bitof a wildcard im not sure i believe they are that good yet

Pitt is tough and the jets but if the vikes keep playing like they are we can beat them, Cutler threw 4 picks yesterday Detroit could be tough but im much more optimisitic about our chances now more than ever

IF, and that is big IF, this team could put a whole game together, then yes they could string together a few wins.

Be careful with putting a lot of faith in Fitz, he is a back up. He will look like a starter a lot of times, but then make some really bad decisions.

Also the D front 7 is very bad. No way of sugar coating it.

I too am optimistic. Just think if they could run the ball like they did against N.E and pass like they did yesterday against Balt. The Bills would have a shot against anyone. Being consistent is what they need to work on, and mental mistakes. Two things all young teams struggle with.

And do not discount how important it is to win a few games this year. teach some of these younger guys what it feels like. Do not get use to loosing!

Forget draft positioning. Look at yesterday. The best performances the Bills have had in years came from a couple of late round picks (Fitz and Johnson).

I think we can win a few of these games if the opposing team plays defense like we do. We've proven ourselves incapable of stopping ANYBODY so far this year aside from Miami (who only scored 15 against us).

Starting in week 2 we've given up 34, 38, 38, 36 and 37 points. At least we're consistent.

If we play like we did yesterday we could beat all those teams

KC is a bitof a wildcard im not sure i believe they are that good yet

Pitt is tough and the jets but if the vikes keep playing like they are we can beat them, Cutler threw 4 picks yesterday Detroit could be tough but im much more optimisitic about our chances now more than ever

If the defense could step it up and play, i honestly think we could beat anyone in the league (assuming our offense continues to play well).

I think we can win a few of these games if the opposing team plays defense like we do. We've proven ourselves incapable of stopping ANYBODY so far this year aside from Miami (who only scored 15 against us).

Starting in week 2 we've given up 34, 38, 38, 36 and 37 points. At least we're consistent.

i think maybe we need to go back to that "bend don't break" defense fewell had us in.

we may have still been weak at stopping the run, but we kept the scoreboard relatively low